The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Last Chance To Shop The PlayStation Store's Holiday Sale
The PlayStation Store's Holiday Sale is finally coming to an end, but you still have time to snag some great PS4 and PS5 games for cheap.
The PlayStation Store's annual Holiday Sale has stretched into the new year and offers discounts on a wide array of popular games. The sale has been running for almost a month, but it's finally coming to an end tomorrow, January 20. Excellent 2020 games such as Persona 5 Royal and Fuser are on sale for great prices, so make sure you take a peek at the highlights below before the deals expire.
Pesona 5 Royal, one of our favorite games of 2020, is down to $30, which is a great price for one of the best JRPGs in recent memory. Developed by the creators of Rock Band, Fuser is a music game that lets you become a DJ and remix over 100 songs throughout its suite of modes, including a campaign and competitive multiplayer. It's on sale for $39.59, down from $60.
While the second batch of deals doesn't have nearly as many recent hits, it still features plenty of great games. No Man's Sky, which has really come into its own over the past few years, is on sale for $30. Control: Ultimate edition, which comes with all of the post-launch DLC, is discounted to $20. Nier Automata: Game of the Yorha edition is also on sale for $20. This version contains the extra DLC. It's perfect to play before the Nier Replicant remaster releases in April.
There are a few solid bundle deals up for grabs as well. The EA Star Wars Triple bundle--Star Wars Squadrons, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Star Wars Battlefront II--is slashed to $50. That's enough Star Wars content to keep you busy for months. All three games are very different, too, offering first-person shooting, space combat, and Souls-like action-adventure with Uncharted-style traversal. At least in the case of Fallen Order, it's likely going to be getting a sequel.
There are dozens of games and pieces of DLC included in the sale. Below, you can find a roundup of some of the best deals in the sale.
PSN Holiday Sale Best Deals
- Persona 5 Royal -- $30 (
- The EA Star Wars Triple Bundle -- $50 (
- Fuser -- $39.59 (
- Tetris Effect -- $20 (
- Assassin's Creed Legendary Collection -- $60 (
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath -- $20 (
- Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 -- $10.49 (
- No Man's Sky -- $30 (
- Godfall -- $52.49 (
- MLB The Show 20 -- $10 (
- Nier Automata: Game of the Yorha edition -- $20 (
- Control: Ultimate edition -- $20 (
- Jump Force -- $15 (
- Cuphead -- $14 (
- Dark Souls: Remastered -- $20 (
- Overcooked + Overcooked 2 -- $14 (
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete edition -- $10 (
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe For Nintendo Switch Discounted To Best Price Yet
- Hulu Launches $2 Subscription Offer For College Students
- Hori Split Pad Pro For Nintendo Switch Gets A Rare Discount
- Razer's New Gaming Laptops With RTX 3080 GPU Revealed
- Ring Fit Adventure Is On Sale Just In Time For Your New Year's Resolutions
- CES 2021: Arcade1Up Unveils New Cabinets For X-Men, Killer Instinct, And More
- Get This Incredible Attack On Titan Manga Bundle For Just $20 For A Limited Time
- New Spider-Man: Miles Morales Funko Pops Up For Preorder, Including Bodega Cat Suit