Last Chance: The Best Deals In The Xbox One Spring Game Sale
Now if only there were time to play all of these games.
With the Xbox One Spring Sale in full swing this week, and a new Deals With Gold sale live, Xbox gamers can save tons of money on games. In fact, so many great games are available at discounted prices that it can be hard to find the ones you want in the vast sea of deals.
Let's fix that problem by sifting through all the games currently on sale on the Xbox Store and highlighting the best games at the best prices. Take note: both the Xbox Spring Sale and this week's Deals With Gold sale end on April 9. Click over to the Spring Sale page to make your purchases.
Our top picks
Assassin's Creed Origins - Save 30% - 40%
Price: $42 ($36 with Gold) / £38 (£33 with Gold)
A lot of games came out last fall, so there's a good chance you missed some of them. The Spring Sale is a great opportunity to scoop up the ones that fell through the cracks for cheap. Assassin's Creed Origins came out after a two-year wait, rather than the usual one, and it's clear the extra time went to good use. This Ancient Egypt-set installment represents a great evolution for the franchise. Read our Assassin's Creed Origins review for details.
Call of Duty: WWII - Save 17% - 25%
Price: $50 ($45 with Gold) / £44 (£38 with Gold)
The shooter series that had been inching its way into the future over the past few years jets back to the past in this installment. It drops you in the European theater of WWII, where you get to kill Nazis just like your grandpa might have done. Check out our review.
Doom - Save 25% - 33%
Price: $22 ($20 with Gold) / £15 (£13 with Gold)
A fast, frenetic gore-fest, Doom delivers exactly the kind of experience you'd expect from a game about tearing through demons while listening to heavy metal. It's pure, mindless fun. And now that it's Xbox One X enhanced, it's optimized for whatever Xbox hardware you're packing. Read our review here.
Tom Clancy's The Division - Save 60% - 70%
Price: $20 ($15 with Gold) / £16 (£12 with Gold)
Not all games get it right from the jump. Sometimes they need to experiment and listen to the community before they hit their stride. That's what happened with this shared-world shooter. Once a few intriguing expansions came out and Ubisoft filled out the endgame, it seems to have clicked. And with a sequel in the works, now's a good time to see what all the fuss is about. Here's our recent second look at The Division.
Other great Xbox One deals
The Xbox Spring Sale has lots of other games available at huge discounts. Here are some of the other games that caught our eye.
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag -- $15 ($12 with Gold) / £8 (£6 with Gold) - 50% - 60% savings
- Bioshock: The Collection -- $24 ($20 with Gold) / £18 (£15 with Gold) - 60% - 67% savings
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection -- $24 ($20 with Gold) / £18 (£15 with Gold) - 60% - 67% savings
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons -- $8 ($6 with Gold) / £6 (£5 with Gold) - 60% - 70% savings
- Crackdown -- $5 ($4 with Gold) / £4 (£3 with Gold) - 65% - 75% savings
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin -- $13 ($10 with Gold) / £11 (£8 with Gold) - 67% - 75% savings
- EA Sports FIFA 18 & NBA Live 18: The One Edition Bundle -- $26 ($20 with Gold) / £30 (£23 with Gold) - 67% - 75% savings
- Hitman: Game of the Year Edition -- $42 ($36 with Gold) / £31 (£27 with Gold) - 30% - 40% savings
- Just Cause 3 -- $10 ($8 with Gold) / £8 (£6 with Gold) - 67% - 75% savings
- Life is Strange Complete Season -- $7 ($5 with Gold) / £5 (£4 with Gold) - 67% - 75% savings
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 -- $4 ($3 with Gold) / £3 (£2 with Gold) - 67% - 75% savings
- Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition -- $25 ($20 with Gold) / £20 (£16 with Gold) - 50% - 60% savings
- Star Wars Battlefront II -- $30 ($24 with Gold) / £30 (£24 with Gold) - 50 % - 60% savings
- Sunset Overdrive -- $10 ($8 with Gold) / £8 (£6 with Gold) - 67% - 75% savings
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition -- $10 ($6 with Gold) / £9 (£5 with Gold) - 75% - 85% savings
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org