Killer Is Dead gets Fan Edition
Suda 51's newest game gets a Fan Edition; includes additional in-game content.
Upcoming action game Killer Is Dead will be getting a Fan Edition, publisher Deep Silver has announced. The Fan Edition will be released on August 29 this year, and will include the following:
• Original soundtrack on CD
• Art book
• Exclusive packaging
• The “Smooth Operator Pack”, containing four downloadable items:
- An additional mission: Episode 51 - The Man Who Stole Blood
- Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grant X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
- A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
- A yet unannounced item perfect for summer
The Fan Edition carries a recommended retail pricing of A$89.95, and will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Killer Is Dead stars an executioner who goes by the name of Mondo Zappa, and is set in a not-so-distant future. Developer Suda 51 served as executive director on the game, lending it his trademark style. The game will retain the narrative style of Killer7 and No More Heroes.
Cyberpunk 2077 Map Possibly Revealed - GS News Update Modern Warfare Season One Update Adds New Multiplayer Maps & Missions - GS News Update Fortnite: Where To Search The Hidden XP Drop In Loading Screen (Chaos Rising Challenge) 10 New Games Will Be Announced At The Game Awards - GS News Update Temtem - Gameplay Overview & Early Access Announcement Trailer Watchmen Episode 7 "An Almost Religious Awe" Breakdown Bayonetta & Vanquish 4K Remasters Leaked - GS News Update NHL 20 - Snoop Dogg Content Announcement Trailer Top New Blu-Ray & DVD Home Releases For December 2019 Broly (DBS) Joins Dragon Ball FighterZ | GameSpot Live PC Gaming & VR Year In Review 2019 Disney's Mulan - Official Trailer
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org