Killer Is Dead gets Fan Edition
Suda 51's newest game gets a Fan Edition; includes additional in-game content.
Upcoming action game Killer Is Dead will be getting a Fan Edition, publisher Deep Silver has announced. The Fan Edition will be released on August 29 this year, and will include the following:
• Original soundtrack on CD
• Art book
• Exclusive packaging
• The “Smooth Operator Pack”, containing four downloadable items:
- An additional mission: Episode 51 - The Man Who Stole Blood
- Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grant X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
- A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
- A yet unannounced item perfect for summer
The Fan Edition carries a recommended retail pricing of A$89.95, and will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Killer Is Dead stars an executioner who goes by the name of Mondo Zappa, and is set in a not-so-distant future. Developer Suda 51 served as executive director on the game, lending it his trademark style. The game will retain the narrative style of Killer7 and No More Heroes.
Doom Eternal's Combat Is Absolute Chaos, And It's Awesome Doom Eternal Is Metal As F**k 7 Minutes Of Brutal Doom Eternal PC Gameplay Doom Eternal Has A Hub Area, Here's What's In it Xbox Game Pass Adds 4 Xbox One Games In January - GS News Update DOOM Eternal: Glory Kills Compilation Fortnite Dev To Lead Ubisoft Games As VP - GS News Update Half-Life: Alyx Shouldn't Be Delayed - GS News Update Free Ghost Of Tsushima PS4 Dynamic Theme Available Now - GS News Update What Is Locke & Key? | Comics Behind The Netflix Show Explained We Terrorize Humans in DEEEER Simulator Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - All Cinematics
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org