Killer Is Dead gets Fan Edition
Suda 51's newest game gets a Fan Edition; includes additional in-game content.
Upcoming action game Killer Is Dead will be getting a Fan Edition, publisher Deep Silver has announced. The Fan Edition will be released on August 29 this year, and will include the following:
• Original soundtrack on CD
• Art book
• Exclusive packaging
• The “Smooth Operator Pack”, containing four downloadable items:
- An additional mission: Episode 51 - The Man Who Stole Blood
- Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grant X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
- A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
- A yet unannounced item perfect for summer
The Fan Edition carries a recommended retail pricing of A$89.95, and will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Killer Is Dead stars an executioner who goes by the name of Mondo Zappa, and is set in a not-so-distant future. Developer Suda 51 served as executive director on the game, lending it his trademark style. The game will retain the narrative style of Killer7 and No More Heroes.
7 Wildly Unique Games You Should Play In 2020 Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- January 19-25, 2020 Warframe's Rebb Ford Predicts 23 Celebrities' Favorite Frames The Unreasonable But Correct Way To Play The Witcher 3 Destiny 2 - Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide (1/17 - 1/21) How Gears 5 Turned A Helper Into A Hero | Audio Logs How Games Became Obsessed With Nuclear Weapons - Loadout How the World of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Replicates the Show Three New Games And Subscription Deal Coming To Xbox Game Pass PC - GS News Update Xbox One Console Streaming Available Now - GS News Update Netflix's The Witcher Season 2 - What We Want Tamoor and Kurt's Amazing Games Stream
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com