The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Release Date, Blu-Ray / 4K / DVD Buying Guide
Dr. Ian Malcolm predicted all of this.
The dinosaurs are back once again, and so are Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt, and other potential victims of pre-historic violence. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is the sequel to 2015's Jurassic World, a resurrection of the series that examines everything that would definitely go wrong if we brought back dinosaurs and used science to make them even better at hunting prey (including humans).
This blockbuster sequel is now available on digital platforms, as well as 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD. If you're wondering whether the movie is any good, you can check out GameSpot's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom review. And when you're ready to secure your copy, you'll probably want to know what your options are. Let's break down what comes with the home versions of the movie, where you can buy it, and how much it costs. Read on for the details.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Digital Edition
The digital version is the most convenient way to watch this movie, because you don't have to get up to put in a disc. Here's where you can order it and how much it costs.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 4K Ultra HD
The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray version also includes a standard Blu-ray copy, as well as a digital version.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Blu-Ray
If you buy the movie on Blu-ray, you'll also get a DVD and digital copy for free.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 3D Blu-Ray
If you have a 3D television, you'll probably want to make full use of it by getting the movie in 3D. In fact, you don't even need a 3D TV to watch Blu-ray 3D movies if you have PlayStation VR--you can watch them in 3D right in the headset. This version also comes with a standard non-3D Blu-ray as well as a digital copy.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom DVD
The DVD version is the most affordable way to bring home this blockbuster.
Jurassic World 5-Movie Collection
Maybe the new movie isn't enough to satisfy your Jurassic needs. If you want a full collection of Jurassic Park/World films, you can pre-order this set. It comes with the original Jurassic Park trilogy as well as the two movies from the current series.
- Best Buy
What's a home version of a movie without bonus features? Some of the bonus features included with home copies of the movie are exclusive to the 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray, and digital copies. Here they are:
- The Kingdom Evolves--Filmmakers discuss how the second chapter in the Jurassic World trilogy pushes the franchise in a new direction.
- Return to Hawaii--Cast and crew discuss shooting the film in Hawaii.
- Island Action--A behind-the-scenes look at the bunker scene and runaway gyrosphere sequence.
- Aboard the Arcadia--Cast and crew discuss working with the animatronic dinosaurs.
- Start the Bidding!--A behind-the-scenes look at the auction scene.
And here are the bonus features you'll find on the DVD, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray, and digital copies of the film:
- On Set with Chris & Bryce--Go behind the scenes with Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
- Birth of the Indoraptor--An inside look at the genetically designed monstrosity known as the Indoraptor.
- Death by Dino--Go behind the scenes as the Indoraptor faces off with a key character.
- Monster in a Mansion--Director J.A. Bayona discusses how Jurassic Park and Dracula (1979) influenced his approach to directing the monster in a mansion scene.
- Rooftop Showdown--A look at the terrifying showdown on the rooftop of the Lockwood Mansion.
- Malcolm's Return--Behind the scenes with the one & only Jeff Goldblum.
- VFX Evolved--The team at ILM discuss their cutting-edge approach to creating dinosaurs.
- Fallen Kingdom: The Conversation--Filmmakers and cast sit down for a candid and casual conversation about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- A Song for the Kingdom--Justice Smith sings for the cast and crew of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Chris Pratt's Jurassic Journals
- Vivian Baker, Makeup Artist
- Mary Mastro, Hair Stylist
- Chris Murphy, 1st Assistant Sound
- Dean Bailey, Stunt Edge Car Driver
- Peter Harcourt, Diver
- Daniella Pineda and Justice Smith, Actors
- Jody Wiltshire, Set PA
- Kelly Krieg, Assistant Script Supervisor
- J.A. Bayona, Director
- James Cox, Stunt Performer
- Rachelle Beinart, Stunt Double
- Bryce Dallas Howard interviews Chris Pratt, Actor
- Jurassic Then and Now--Presented by Barbasol – Key moments from the Jurassic saga that tie into Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org