Jurassic World Evolution 2 Announced, Launching in 2021
The sequel to the prehistoric management sim is set to launch on consoles and PC later this year.
Jurassic World Evolution 2, a sequel to the park management title, has been revealed at the Summer Games Fest Kickoff Show, by actor (and Jurassic Park alumni no less) Jeff Goldblum. The teaser trailer showed off a new stunning park filled with all sorts of familiar prehistoric life, with a 2021 launch window confirmed at the end.
The pre-rendered trailer doesn't present much in the way of details regarding how this sequel will build upon the foundations of the first game, but you can probably count on having a whole new set of challenges to tackle as you navigate building and running a dinosaur-filled park of your own. This time around the game is coming to a host of platforms from the get go, with Xbox One, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, and PC all listed at the end.
You won't have to wait much longer too, with the trailer confirming that this sequel is scheduled to launch later this year. For more on Jurassic World Evolution 2 and everything else announced at the Summer Game Fest, check out our Play for All hub for everything announced during this busy E3 season.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.