Invisible Inc. PS4 Trophies Revealed
Here's what you'll need to do to get the Platinum.
Among them are a few stealth focused achievement, including Ghost Moves, which is awarded for "beating a level without ever being spotted by a guard or camera on Beginner or Expert difficulty."
Another, called Never Look Back, encourages flawless play by awarding a Gold Trophy for beating the game with rewinds set to zero on expert. Take a look below for the full list.
- All Trophies Collected - All Trophies Collected
- Ghost Moves - Beat a level without ever being spotted by a guard or camera on Beginner or Expert difficulty.
- Meat Machine - Install 4 augments on an agent.
- Contact Re-established - Survive for 24 Hours.
- Daemon Code - Beat the game with Faust and Brimstone.
- Time Attack - Beat the game in Time Attack mode
- Training Wheels - Beat the game on Beginner difficulty.
- Nearing Confidence Threshold - Survive for 48 Hours.
- Target Resolved - Survive for 72 Hours.
- Ant Society - Beat the game on Experienced difficulty.
- Fully Equipped - Unlock every agent, agent alternate, and starting mainframe program.
- Rebuilding the Firm - Survive 5 days in Endless mode.
- Powerful Toast - Beat the Contingency Plan extended Campaign on Experienced difficulty
- Attention to Detail - Steal from every safe in a level.
- Invisible Inc. - Beat the game on Expert difficulty.
- The Limit - Beat a level after reaching Alarm level 6 in the level on Expert difficulty.
- Never Look Back - Beat the game with rewinds set to 0 on Expert difficulty.
- Technical Macguffin - Beat the Contingency Plan extended Campaign on Expert difficulty
- Acceptable Host - Beat the game on Expert Plus difficulty.
- Smooth Operator - Survive 5 days in Endless Plus mode.
- Surprised Face - Beat the Contingency Plan extended Campaign on Expert Plus difficulty
- Empire builder - Survive 20 days in Endless mode with the Contingency Plan content
- Corporate Ladder - Survive 10 days in Endless mode.
Klei first launched Invisible Inc. on PC through the Steam Early Access program in January 2014. Since then it has been updating the game with new features, tweaks, and balance changes, some of which were the result of the input from its community. Invisible Inc. was officially released in May 2015.
The console release will include the Contingency Plan DLC released post-launch. Other key gameplay features for the console release can be found here.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.