The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Hulu's Black Friday Deal Gets You The Streaming Service For Super-Cheap
Get Hulu for only $2 a month for the first year.
There are plenty of streaming services available right now from Netflix to the recently launched Disney+, and if you're looking to add Hulu to your list of monthly subscriptions, now is the time to do so. Hulu is running a Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal where you can have the basic service for under $2 a month.
Beginning on Thursday, November 28 and running until the end of December 2, you can land a basic Hulu subscription for $1.99 a month for the first year. There are a few caveats though. You have to be a new subscriber to the service or someone who cancelled your account over 12 months ago. Additionally, if you signed up for the 99 cent promo during the Cyber Week 2018 promo, you will not be eligible for this deal.
Black Friday 2020 Deals And News
- The Best Gaming Deals For Black Friday 2020 (Nintendo Switch, PS4/PS5, And Xbox One/Series X)
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Black Friday Ad Scans 2020: Best Deals At Walmart, Target, And More
- Walmart PS5 And Xbox Series X Restock Set For Wednesday During Black Friday Sale
- GameStop PS5 And Xbox Series X Restock Set For Black Friday 2020
- Best Black Friday 2020 Nintendo Switch Deals: Games, Console Bundle, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 And PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Deals
The Hulu streaming service allows you to watch movies, TV shows, and original programming. What sets it apart from other services is that you can watch many network and cable shows the day after they air on television. Additionally, you can watch older episodes and seasons of these same series, on demand. This deal is for the basic Hulu package, so you will have to sit through commercials for the service's programming, just like you would for live TV.
Normally, the ad-supported version of Hulu costs $6 a month, while the no ad plan costs $12. Additionally, there is a plan bundling the ad-supported version of Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for $13 a month. There are also two plans that include live TV viewing as well for $45 a month (with ads) and $51 (without ads), and there are additional premium channels that can be added as well.
The $2 a month Hulu deal runs from November 28 at 12 AM PT until December 2 at 11:59 PM PT.