How To Watch Today's Capcom Showcase And What To Expect
Capcom's June 13 presentation will feature Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, and more.
Update: The stream is now over. You can rewatch it below or check out our coverage through the links below; we got to see heavy hitters like Resident Evil 4's remake, DLC for Resident Evil Village, Exoprimal, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, and more.
- Capcom Shows Resident Evil 4 Remake Gameplay And Shares More Details
- Resident Evil Village Getting Rose-Centric Sequel DLC, "Shadows Of Rose"
- Resident Evil PS5/Xbox Series X Upgrades Releasing Today
- Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Gets A Free Demo Ahead Of Launch
- Resident Evil Re:Verse Launches With Resident Evil Village Gold Edition In October
- Exoprimal Closed Beta Test Sign-Ups Are Live Now, New Trailer Revealed
- Step On Your Enemies As Big Vampire Lady In Resident Evil Village's Mercenaries Update
Original story: The Capcom Showcase is happening today, and the publisher has already prepared us, to an extent, on what to expect from its Not-E3 2022 show. It will be focused on games that were previously announced rather than world premieres, with in-depth information that wasn't in previous presentations. This includes big names like the Resident Evil 4 remake, so it's still very much worth checking out.
When is the Capcom Showcase?
The Capcom Showcase has been confirmed for a June 13 premiere, which is today. It will begin at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET, with other regional start times listed below:
Monday, June 13
- 3 PM PT
- 5 PM CT
- 6 PM ET
- 11 PM GMT
- 7 AM JST (Tuesday, June 14)
- 8 AM AEST (Tuesday, June 14)
How long is the Capcom Showcase?
Capcom has confirmed via Twitter that the showcase will run for approximately 35 minutes.
How to watch Capcom Showcase
The Capcom Showcase will be broadcast on Capcom's official Twitch and YouTube channels. Multiple co-streamers and community creators will also be featuring the showcase, while select outlets will be airing it in multiple languages. The list of outlets and supported languages is below:
- GameSpot (scroll up!)
- Easy Allies
- Game Informer
- Kinda Funny
- 3D Juegos
- Brazilian Portuguese
- IGN Brasil
- The Enemy
What to expect at the Capcom Showcase
Capcom's announcement said there will be 35 minutes of "news and in-depth updates on previously announced Capcom titles."
Capcom has more games in development than many realize, with at least nine announced titles that have not yet been released. Two of those nine games have been confirmed for the showcase--Resident Evil 4 Remake and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak--while the other seven have not been mentioned. Those seven games include the following:
- Capcom Fighting Collection (June 24, 2022)
- Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium (2022)
- Resident Evil Re:Verse (2022)
- Exoprimal (2023)
- Pragmata (2023)
- Street Fighter 6 (2023)
- Resident Evil Village VR (TBA)
There is always the chance of a surprise reveal of a brand-new game as well, but the only way to find is to tune in to the show.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.