House Of Ashes, Next Game In Dark Pictures Anthology, Coming October 22
A new game in the Dark Pictures anthology, House of Ashes, takes place in Iraq circa 2003.
A trailer for a new game in The Dark Pictures Anthology premiered during Summer Game Fest, titled House of Ashes. Created by Until Dawn developer Supermassive Games, the horror game takes place in Iraq during the US invasion in 2003, and it's coming October 22.
The brief trailer for The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes shows the lead characters talking about finding WMDs inside a cursed temple, and sure enough, monsters quickly start wreaking havoc. As this is a Dark Pictures game, your decisions affect the story--and dictate which characters make it out alive by the end.
Previous entries in The Dark Pictures Anthology include Man of Medan and Little Hope, making House of Ashes the third entry in the series. Each game is a standalone story with similar cinematic presentation and decision-based horror and story mechanics.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall