Horizon: Zero Dawn -- See Everything In The Collector's Edition In This Unboxing Video
Sony unboxes the $120 collector's edition.
A new unboxing video from Sony shows off everything that comes with the $120 Horizon: Zero Dawn collector's edition, including a statue of main character Aloy, an artbook, and more.
The video features Guerrilla Games managing director Hermen Hulst and art director Jan-Bart van Beek, who discuss the bundled items and share some insight into their creation. Take a look:
In terms of digital content, the collector's edition includes a dynamic PS4 theme and a lot of DLC in the form of weapons, outfits, and resource packs. The official descriptions for all of these follow below.
Horizon: Zero Dawn Collector's Edition Digital Items:
- Carja Storm Ranger Armor: Fashioned by the proud, ceremonial Carja tribe, this special armor has been crafted with an eye for showy appearance.
- Carja Striker Bow: The Carja defend their great Sundom with stone fortifications and military might. This finely-made bow, fit for a captain's hand, puts additional stopping power behind every arrow fired.
- Carja Trader Pack: Rare and precious Machine parts are always in demand on the metal markets of the Carja Sundom.
- Banuk Trailblazer Armor: A sturdy outfit made by the nomadic Banuk tribe, hunters, and shamans from the harsh northern territories.
- Banuk Culling Bow: The Banuk claim a spiritual understanding of the Machines, and put their harvests of Machine parts to many uses.
- Banuk Traveler Pack: Though rarely encountered, Banuk explorers have left their intricate tribal marks across the breadth of the known world.
- Nora Keeper Pack: The Nora are extraordinarily skilled and inventive at using machine components in their own devices.
- Nora Machine Trapper Pack: Even the most experienced Nora hunter never goes into the wild unprepared.
Originally scheduled to debut in 2016, Zero Dawn was later delayed to the end of February. It launches in the US on February 28 and in Europe a day later, on March 1.
An action game that features RPG elements, Zero Dawn is a step in a new direction for Guerrilla, which is perhaps best known for creating the Killzone first-person shooter series. For more on the game, check out GameSpot's new preview and this rundown of the game's full skill tree.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.