Homefront Sequel Collector's Edition, Single-Player DLC, Campaign Length Revealed
The Revolution arrives in May.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Ahead of Homefront: The Revolution's launch in May, publisher Deep Silver today announced a collector's edition of the shooter. Called the Goliath Edition, the centerpiece of the premium bundle is a radio-controlled scale replica of the "Goliath" drone from the game. The six-wheel car also sports working lights.
In addition to car and the game itself, the Goliath edition also includes the following content (descriptions written by Deep Silver):
- Exclusive collector's Steelbook
- A 32-page art book featuring Resistance-themed concept art and cutting-edge Apex technology
- The Revolutionary Spirit pack, including The Red Skull motorbike skin, a Golden skin for your pistol, and instant unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope, and Remote Explosives for your co-op character in Resistance Mode.
- The Homefront: The Revolution Expansion Pass, entitling access to major single player expansions-- further information to be revealed at a later date.
The expansion pass content isn't the only add-on offering coming to The Revolution. As announced previously, the game will also offer DLC for the game's Resistance Mode, including additional missions, challenges, features, items, and more. Developer Dambuster Studios plans to support Resistance mode for a full year after the game arrives in May.
Game director Hasit Zala also confirmed today that The Revolution's campaign mode should take you around 30 hours to complete.
"We're planning for a dedicated team to work on additional single-player content for at least a year after release," Zala said in a statement. "We have some exciting ideas that we hope to develop further post launch, but the overall goal is to add some surprising new experiences to the world of Homefront that complement our 30-hour single-player campaign."
Pricing for the Goliath Edition and Expansion Pass was not divulged.
Deep Silver also today confirmed some preorder bonuses for The Revolution. Preorder the game anywhere and you'll get the Revolutionary Spirit Pack, which includes:
- The Red Skull motorbike skin for campaign
- The Golden skin for your pistol for campaign
- Instant unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives for your Resistance Mode character
Preorder The Revolution digitally and you will receive the Liberty Pack. This comes with two pieces of "rare combat gear," including the Liberty Body Armor and KPA Shock Trooper Helmet.
There are also retailer-specific preorder bonuses.
- GameStop -- "Guerilla Care Package: Five Resistance Crates full of random weapon blueprints, attachments, equipment, and more." GameStop preorders also come with the Combat Stimulant Pack. This includes an item that gives your character a "critical boost in the heat of battle."
- Amazon -- Wing Skull Pack: includes the "Wing Skull motorbike skin and the Silver Pistol skin in the campaign."
- Best Buy -- Comes with Steelbook.