Here's what the latest Battlefield 4 PC patch fixes
New game update includes general stability improvements and fixes for issues like missing grass physics and invisible walls.
DICE has released the latest game update for the PC version of Battlefield 4, which promises general stability improvements as well as fixes for issues like missing grass physics and invisible walls. As the update rolls out, you might experience some limited downtime, DICE said on its website.
The Battlefield 4 update also includes tweaks to AMD's Mantle API, which should help improve performance. The latest Battlefield 4 PC patch comes one week before the game's Second Assault expansion rolls out for Premium members. It includes four fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3 updated using the Frostbite 3 game engine.
Check out the full Battlefield 4 February 13 patch notes below.
- General stability improvements
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for a crash that would occur when activating full screen in portrait mode
- Fix for stuttering that could appear during video sequences on multi-GPU PCs
- Fix for a memory system leak that could cause stalls, which would result in frames taking longer to process
- Reduced the amount of stalls that occurred when running with high graphics setting that require more GPU memory than is currently available
- Fixed screenshots on multi-GPU PCs
Doom Eternal's Combat Is Absolute Chaos, And It's Awesome Doom Eternal Is Metal As F**k 7 Minutes Of Brutal Doom Eternal PC Gameplay Doom Eternal Has A Hub Area, Here's What's In it DOOM Eternal: Glory Kills Compilation 7 Wildly Unique Games You Should Play In 2020 Untitled Goose Game Lego Sets Could Be A Thing - GS News Update Sega Has Lots Of Sonic News For 2020 - GS News Update Temtem - Official Anime Opening Launch Trailer Pokemon-Inspired MMO, Temtem, Just Launched Early Access Guilty Gear STRIVE - Faust Gameplay Reveal Trailer Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions - Announcement Trailer
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org