Here's what the latest Battlefield 4 PC patch fixes
New game update includes general stability improvements and fixes for issues like missing grass physics and invisible walls.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
DICE has released the latest game update for the PC version of Battlefield 4, which promises general stability improvements as well as fixes for issues like missing grass physics and invisible walls. As the update rolls out, you might experience some limited downtime, DICE said on its website.
The Battlefield 4 update also includes tweaks to AMD's Mantle API, which should help improve performance. The latest Battlefield 4 PC patch comes one week before the game's Second Assault expansion rolls out for Premium members. It includes four fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3 updated using the Frostbite 3 game engine.
Check out the full Battlefield 4 February 13 patch notes below.
- General stability improvements
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for a crash that would occur when activating full screen in portrait mode
- Fix for stuttering that could appear during video sequences on multi-GPU PCs
- Fix for a memory system leak that could cause stalls, which would result in frames taking longer to process
- Reduced the amount of stalls that occurred when running with high graphics setting that require more GPU memory than is currently available
- Fixed screenshots on multi-GPU PCs
Best New Netflix Releases For October 2018: Movies And TV Shows To Watch Destiny 2 Guide: Forsaken Ascendant Challenge Location Video (Oct. 16-23) Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Loading Starts Soon - GS News Update PS4 Message Exploit That Was Crashing Consoles Fixed - GS News Update Pokemon Let's Go Seems Perfect For First-Timers SoulCalibur VI - Every Launch Character's Critical Edge Move Gameplay Blackout Perks And When To Use Them In Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Destroyer - Official Trailer Fortnite Leaks More Spooky Skins And Cosmetics With Update 6.10 - GS News Update Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel's Mysterio Villain Revealed In New On-Set Images - GameSpot Universe News Update World War 3 Early Access Gameplay Livestream Black Ops 4 Tops Most-Anticipated Games List And Breaks Records - GS News Update
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com