Here Are Ratchet & Clank PS4's Trophies
One of them is called Death by Disco and it challenges you to use the dance-inducing Groovitron weapon on every enemy type.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
As detailed on Insomniac's website, Ratchet & Clank has a total of 47 Trophies to unlock. The bulk of these are Bronze (30), followed by Silver (14), Gold (2), and of course there is just one Platinum Trophy.
One of the Trophies is called "Death by Disco," and it challenges players to use the dance-inducing Groovitron weapon on every type of enemy. Others require players to complete challenges in a set period of time, while there are 25 Bronze trophies and one Gold trophy that remain hidden for now.
In the case of the hidden Bronze trophies, Insomniac teased that they are not all story-related. All of the announced Trophies are printed below.
Ratchet & Clank for PS4, a reimagining of the first game, runs at 1080p/30fps and is expected to be 10-12 hours. Though it's based on elements of the first game, it is described as a "whole new game." It is also based on the upcoming animated film, which is also based on the original game, Insomniac explained on Twitter.
The game is budget-priced, available for $40 instead of $60, and launches on April 12. This is just a couple weeks before the movie, which has an impressive voice cast, comes to theaters on April 29.
Ratchet & Clank Trophies:
The Hero of Heroes: Collect every trophy in Ratchet & Clank
- Super Trader: Complete Every Holocard set
- Hidden Trophy
- Challenging: Complete the Game on Challenge Mode
- Ultimate Explorer: Collect every gold bolt.
- Full Gun Rack: Acquire every weapon in the game
- Master of War: Upgrade every weapon to maximum level
- These Go to Eleven: Unlock every modification for every weapon
- Mr. Fancypants: Upgrade Ratchet’s health to maximum level
- Techhead: Acquire every gadget
- Abby Normal: Collect every Telepathopus brain
- Go Speed Ratchet, Go!: Win the Gold Cup on both Rilgar and Kalebo
- Safecracker: Complete every Trespasser puzzle without using Autohack
- Maximizing Potential: Upgrade on weapon to maximum level.
- Faster Than a Speeding Ameoboid: Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Riglar in under 1:35
- Kalebo Thunder: Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Kalebo in under 2:05
- Kerwan Gladiator: Complete the Fitness Course on Kerwan in under 70 seconds
- Death by Disco: Use the Groovitron on every type of enemy
- Trader in Training: Complete your first holocard set
- Modder: Complete your first raritanium mod
- Cha-Ching: Reach the maximum bolt multiplier in challenge mode
- Trade-up: Trade in a set of duplicate holocards for a new one
- 25 Hidden Bronze Trophies
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com