Halo Infinite Multiplayer Trailer Out Now With Details On Battle Pass, Seasons, And More
A deep dive on Halo Infinite's multiplayer has arrived.
Following its big showing during the Xbox E3 briefing on Sunday, Microsoft is wasting no time to reveal more about Halo Infinite's multiplayer. Developer 343 Industries is releasing a "multiplayer overview" trailer today, June 14, at 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET. [Update: the video is out now; check it out below!]
The video features multiplayer designer Patrick Wren and game designer Fernando Reyes Medina, along with other developers from the studio. The video touched on Halo Infinite's new seasons, its Battle Passes, customization systems, and lots, lore more. It also touched on the new tutorial mode, The Academy, while the developers talked about bringing new maps and modes to the game over time. The full video is stuffed with lots of new insight, so be sure to watch it below.
At E3, Microsoft confirmed that the classic Arena mode is coming back, while Big Team Battle is now increased in total player size to 12 v 12. We also learned more about some of the new maps and modes, while 343 started to discuss the game's customization elements and a new tutorial of sorts that features bots and other onboarding systems. 343 also began to discuss the game's beta plans, so be sure to sign up for Halo Insider.
Check out the Halo Infinite multiplayer overview story to learn more about everything we know so far.
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.