Halo Infinite DLC: Last Chance To Get The Special Butterfinger Emblems
You have until February 15 to eat Butterfinger bars to get free Halo Infinite content.
It's the final countdown to eat candy to get free Halo Infinite content. Microsoft's partnership with Butterfinger is ending on February 15, so now is your last chance to buy Butterfinger bars to get some exclusive emblems for use in Halo Infinite when it releases later this year.
This is part of the GameBetterWithButterfinger campaign that rolled out in 2020, when Halo Infinite was supposed to release. Although the game got delayed to 2021, this marketing campaign--and others--stayed on track. Here's how it works: buy two Butterfinger bars and you'll get the Ashrisen, Azimuth, Decipher, Draco emblems for Halo Infinite. You can see these special emblems in the image below.
Time is running out Spartans! Grab two Butterfinger bars and score exclusive emblems for Halo Infinite, just make sure you enter before February 15th. #GameBetterWithButterfinger— Halo (@Halo) February 2, 2021
🎮 https://t.co/Ot6xmwUUw6 pic.twitter.com/0FtROgMptt
Microsoft is also giving away Xbox Series X consoles as part of the campaign. You can see the full terms and conditions at the promotional website.
Microsoft previously acknowledged that learning about Halo Infinite details through campaigns with the likes of Butterfinger is not ideal, but the deals were locked in before the delay, so this had to happen.
Halo Infinite will release in Fall 2021 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The game's multiplayer element will be free-to-play with microtransactions. Developer 343 recently opened up the floodgates for news about the game's sandbox elements--check out the stories below to learn more.
- Halo Infinite Free Multiplayer: Dev Promises Ongoing Updates And Explains Why Feedback Is Critical
- Halo Infinite's Grappleshot Is Just The First Of Many New Tools To The Series
- All Halo Infinite Sandbox Launch Content Is Finished And Playable, Dev Now Working On Bug-Fixing And Polish
- Here's Why Halo Infinite Ditched The Old Shotgun
- Halo Infinite Controls Are Fully Remappable On Xbox And PC
- New Halo Infinite BR, AR Weapon Renders And Art Revealed
- Halo Infinite Will Be A "First-Class" Experience On PC
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.