Halo Infinite Demo Has Been Remade Inside Halo 5, And You Can Play It
Halo map creator Ducain23 has made an admirable recreation of the areas from the Halo Infinite demo video.
The Halo Infinite gameplay reveal sparked the imagination of many players, inspiring guitar covers, video recreations, and a playable version built in Halo 5's Forge. When we first reported on that last one, it was still in the works--but it's already complete.
Ducain23, a level creator who said that he spent "about 30-40 hours" working on this playable Halo Infinite recreation, has made a full recreation of the demo, and you can try it yourself. You can download the level through Halo Waypoint, and Ducain23 has plenty of other builds on his account, too.
The creator shows off his level in the video below, and chats about the process. There are two versions of the map--an "aesthetic" map that you can explore, and a "race" map, where you drive around and do a "lap" of the map.
There's also a comparison video, showing his Forge map against the demo video.
Ducain23 is also planning to recreate the demo within Far Cry 5's level editor, which he says is more flexible.
Following a delay, Halo Infinite will arrive for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC in 2021.
- Halo Infinite: Microsoft Responds To Microtransaction Concerns Regarding New "Coating" System
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Getting Optimizations For Xbox Series X And Series S
- Microsoft Kinda Doesn't Care If You Buy An Xbox Series X
- Halo Infinite's Demo Is Being Remade Inside Halo 5, And It Looks Great
- What Halo Infinite's Delay Means For Xbox Series X's Launch | Generation Next
- Halo Infinite Release Date Delayed To 2021
- Xbox Series X Release Date Set For November
- Why Free Halo Infinite Multiplayer Is Such A Smart Move
- Halo Infinite's Multiplayer Will Be Free-To-Play And Run At 120 FPS
- Halo Infinite - Everything You Need To Know
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.