Halo Infinite: Check Out This Excellent Fan-Made Recreation Of The Gameplay Reveal In Halo 5
A Halo 5 fan has used the game's powerful Forge tool to recreate the area featured in the Halo Infinite gameplay reveal.
The Halo series has long allowed players to create and customize maps through the Forge, and one fan has created something very cool in Halo 5. Fan Alexander Henry has recreated a portion of the map from Halo Infinite, as seen in the recent gameplay reveal (below), and it looks great.
Henry posted a video reel of his map to Twitter, saying that it's a 4v4 Slayer map created within 48 hours of the initial reveal. "I just want a shot at joining 343's Forge team," he said.
You can check out the video below. With Halo Infinite's visuals drawing criticism, it has to be said--it looks pretty nice in the Halo 5 engine.
Here is the #HaloInfinite Gameplay demo built-in #halo5 Forge as a 4v4 Slayer map. Everything you see excluding the beam tower was built from the ground up within 48hrs of the Xbox showcase.— Alexander Henry (@AlexRcreations) July 27, 2020
I just want a shot at joining 343's Forge team🙏🏼
Hope you enjoy! pic.twitter.com/6OPPd7N8vX
The official Halo account has not taken notice of Henry's effort yet, but judging from the responses many members of the Halo community are impressed by his work.
Halo Infinite will be out on Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC later this year. The game will not feature paid loot boxes, which is good news, and it will have free-to-play multiplayer with 120 frames-per-second support.
- Halo Infinite's Multiplayer Will Be Free-To-Play And Run At 120 FPS
- Halo Infinite - Everything You Need To Know
- Halo Infinite Visuals Will Get "Better And Better" Leading Up To Launch, Says Microsoft
- Halo Infinite Multiplayer Makes Grappling Hook A Pickup, 4-Player Split-Screen Confirmed
- Halo Infinite Is A Platform For The Next Ten Years Of Halo
- Halo Infinite Gameplay Debuts At Xbox Series X Stream
- Xbox Games Showcase Livestream With Pre and Post Show (July 2020)
- Halo Infinite Box Art Is An Homage To The Original Classic
- Xbox Boss Teases Big Changes To Halo Infinite "Structure"
- Halo Infinite Art Book Pre-Orders Now Available
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com