Halo Infinite Art Book Is Discounted At Amazon
343 Industries has partnered with Dark Horse to create a Halo Infinite art book, releasing this holiday.
Like many major video game releases nowadays, Halo Infinite is getting an official art book. The Art of Halo Infinite, which is made by Dark Horse in collaboration with 343 Industries is available to pre-order now for $36 at Amazon. Though Amazon lists a December 29 release date, with the news that Halo Infinite has been pushed back to 2021, we imagine the art book won't arrive until next year as well.
The 200-page hardcover features a gorgeous cover designed by Halo Infinite's art director Sparth. The book contains illustrations and commentary from Halo Infinite's art team, taking fans "from concept to launch inside the artwork of the most ambitious Halo game to date."
Art books regularly get discounted ahead of release, and The Art of Halo Infinite has already dropped from $40 to $36. We wouldn't be surprised if it receives an even more substantial discount ahead of its release. If you pre-order now, you'll have Amazon's pre-order price guarantee, meaning you'll be charged the lowest price available on Amazon between now and when the item ships.
Microsoft showed off Halo Infinite's campaign for the first time during the Xbox Series X Games Showcase. We also learned that 343 Industries will treat Halo Infinite as a decade-long platform, adding new stories and content to the game over time.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.