Halo 3 PC Beta Test Has Bugs To Be Ironed Out Before June Access
343 Industries has updated the Halo 3 community on its upcoming PC beta test.
343 Industries has taken to Twitter to update fans on the progress of Halo 3's upcoming beta test on PC. Members of the Halo Insider program will be able to take part in the beta this month, once the team has addressed some bugs.
Tyler Davis, Community Support & Engagement Coordinator at 343, mentioned on Twitter that things were on track for the Halo 3 PC June beta test. He also noted that there were two "Ring 3 blocking bugs" that the team was currently prioritizing, and that there would be more updates incoming on the beta test's status once those bugs had been resolved.
Morning everyone! The team is continuing work towards the Halo 3 flight for this month on PC. Right now they are working through the remaining Ring 3 blocking bugs with two left to be addressed. More info will come outlining the flight's details once these are resolved.— Tyler “Postums” Davis (@343Postums) June 9, 2020
To participate in the PC beta, fans will have to register as part of the Halo Insider program. The Halo Insider program allows fans and community members to give feedback on Halo titles via participating in betas for upcoming Halo games and ports. Notably, the sign-up page for the Insider program notes that the Master Chief Collection was "the direct result of Insiders participating in flights and sharing feedback to the development team".
If you're interested in signing up for the Halo Insider program, you can do so via the Halo waypoint portal. Further updates are likely to follow from 343 after the abovementioned bugs with the current beta have been resolved, and hopefully an official date for the commencement of the test will be announced.
- 13 Years After Release, Halo 3 Is Adding New Guns And Weapon Skins
- Xbox Boss Teases Big Changes To Halo Infinite "Structure"
- Halo Developers Share Stories Of How Halo 3 Changed Their Lives
- Halo 3 For PC Release Date Announced, And It's Very Soon
- Halo: CE Getting Weapon And Vehicle Skins For The First Time In 19 Years
- No, Halo MCC Is Not Adding Microtransactions
- Halo 3: ODST Firefight Coming To MCC Later This Summer
- Play Halo 2 On PC With Us | GameSpot Community Fridays
- Halo MCC Update Causes Issues On PC And Xbox One, Dev Asks Fans To Be Patient
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Gets Big Patch Alongside Halo 2 PC Launch
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com