The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Halloween PS4 Sale Discounts Blair Witch, Days Gone, And More
From now until November 3, you can save on a wide range of PS4 games during PSN's Halloween sale.
With Halloween coming up this weekend, it's the perfect time to play some appropriately spooky games. If you're a PS4 owner looking to get in the holiday spirit, the PlayStation Store is hosting its annual Halloween Sale right now. Not every game in the sale is a pure horror game, which means you can grab titles like Death Stranding and Days Gone for cheap, too. The Halloween Sale runs until November 3, so you have a few weeks to make your picks. There's also a new Games Under $20 promotion filled with lots of bargains.
There are a handful of solid horror games in the sale. Resident Evil 2's stellar 2019 remake is discounted to $16, Little Nightmares is down to $5, and both Evil Within games are 50% off; the first entry is $10, while The Evil Within 2 is $30. You can also grab the atmospheric first-person shooter Alien: Isolation, and all of its DLC, for only $8.
Other games that somewhat touch on the horror genre are heavily featured in the sale, too. Death Stranding is on sale for $30, Days Gone is down to $20, and Doom Eternal is $30. You can also snag The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's Complete edition for $15 and Nioh for $10. Though not a huge discount, it's worth noting that the recently released Souls-like Mortal Shell is on sale for $25.49.
The Games Under $20 sale runs until October 29 and features deals on a variety of popular franchises. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is discounted to $10, which is quite the bargain considering it comes with three great remastered adventures. Multiple Far Cry games are heavily discounted: Far Cry 4 is $6.59, Far Cry Primal is $9.89, and Far Cry 3 Classic edition is $9.89.
You can even snag some worthwhile games for $5 or less, including the charming couch co-op adventure Unravel Two, Tomb Raider: Definitive edition, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Mirror's Edge Catalyst.
You can browse both sales at the PlayStation Store and see our picks below.
Best deals at PlayStation Store
- Alien: Isolation - The Collection -- $8 (
- Blair Witch -- $15 (
- Darkest Dungeon -- $7.49 (
- Days Gone -- $20 (
- Death Stranding -- $30 (
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided -- $4.49 (
- Devil May Cry HD Collection -- $15 (
- Devil May Cry 5 -- $20 (
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection -- $19.79 (
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive edition -- $24 (
- Doom Eternal -- $30 (
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe edition -- $5 (
- The Evil Within -- $10 (
- The Evil Within 2 -- $30 (
- Far Cry 3 Classic edition -- $9.89 (
- Far Cry 4 -- $6.59 (
- Far Cry Primal -- $9.89 (
- Little Nightmares -- $5 (
- MediEvil -- $15 (
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst -- $5 (
- Mortal Shell -- $25.49 (
- Nioh -- $10 (
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Deluxe edition -- $15 (
- Resident Evil 2 -- $16 (
- Tomb Raider: Definitive edition -- $4 (
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete edition -- $15 (
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 -- $10 (
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection -- $10 (
- Unravel Two -- $5 (
- Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection -- $48 (
The Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Best Buy's Black Friday 2020 Ad Is Here: See The Best Deals
- PS5, Xbox Series X To Get Online Black Friday Restock At Best Buy
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Walmart Black Friday 2020 Ads Revealed
- Dell's Black Friday Sale Kicks Off Early With Laptop And PC Deals
- PS4 Halloween Sale Is Live Now, Includes Resident Evil 2, Days Gone, And More
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.