GTAV title update detailed
Released as part of GTA Online patch, Xbox 360 and PS3 update promises fixes for various issues in Story mode.
The new Grand Theft Auto V title update released today not only opens access to Grand Theft Auto Online, but also promises a fix for numerous Story mode issues.
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
For more on GTA Online, check out GameSpot's "Five Tips to Get You Started in GTA Online" feature.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org