GTA 5's Special PS4 DualShock 4 Features Revealed
Change you weapon or the radio station using the controller's touchpad, which lights up red and blue when you're Wanted.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The PlayStation 4 version of upcoming open-world game Grand Theft Auto V will include its own unique and exclusive functionality in the form of special DualShock 4 features. Gizmodo recently got to play the game on PS4 and shed some light on the new features, listed below.
- Access GTA Online's interaction menu by holding the DualShock 4's touch-pad
- Phone calls and police radio sounds will emit from the DualShock 4's speaker
- Swipe the touch-pad up or down to change weapons
- Swipe the touch-pad left or right to change the radio station
- The DualShock 4 light bar will flash red and blue when you have a Wanted level
Though the PS4 version of GTA V will have a range of DualShock 4 features, all three iterations of the game for new platforms are getting the newly confirmed first-person mode. This new way to play, available with a single button press, lets you see the world of Los Santos and Blaine County from an entirely new perspective--which has a major impact on the game, Rockstar says.
The new first-person mode is in addition to the long list of improvements coming to GTA V on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. Others include better graphics (1080p on PS4 and Xbox One; 4K support on PC), enhanced draw distances, denser traffic, more wildlife, and lots more.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com