GTA 5's Rockstar Editor Will Have New Features for PS4/Xbox One Launch
New gameplay for the GTA Online Freemode also teased.
Rockstar has announced it will introduce a number of new features for its Rockstar Editor when it is released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as part of the next Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online update.
The update will the gameplay capturing, editing, and directing suite to consoles, replete with new ambient audio options, Snapmatic integration, new fonts, and more.
New gameplay for the GTA Online Freemode will also be included, but details on this will be shared "in the coming weeks," according to Rockstar.
Top New Games Releasing For Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC - E3 2019 Fortnite: Week 6 Secret Fortbyte Puzzle Piece Location Guide | Season 9 Utopia Challenges Rocket League's New DLC Modes Are Loads Of Fun | E3 2019 Alita: Battle Angel - Exclusive Behind The Scenes Trailer Top 5 Workout Songs In Beat Saber Cadence of Hyrule Gameplay! A Rhythmic Action-Adventure! GLOW - Official Season 3 Trailer The Best E3 2019 Game Trailers Legion Season 3: Everything You Need To Know Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - New Beasts In A New Land | E3 2019 The Biggest Games We Wished Were At E3 2019 Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Ambush Gameplay | E3 2019
The full list of updates can be found below, as detailed by Rockstar.
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
- Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
- New Fonts: You'll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits -- we're tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
The Rockstar Editor is a feature that was first made available on PC in April 2015, and allows players to record, edit, and share videos. The Director Mode is particularly well-suited for creating machinima, as it allows users to stage sequences using characters, props, and locations from the game.
On August 10, 2015, Rockstar Games' parent publisher Take-Two announced Grand Theft Auto V has shipped more than 54 million copies worldwide.
Take-Two's revenue rose by 142 percent to $366.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2015, and the company posted an overall profit of $34.2 million for the quarter. The biggest drivers of net revenue for the quarter were GTA V, GTA Online, NBA 2K15,Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, and WWE 2K15.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org