GTA 5's Rockstar Editor Will Have New Features for PS4/Xbox One Launch
New gameplay for the GTA Online Freemode also teased.
Rockstar has announced it will introduce a number of new features for its Rockstar Editor when it is released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as part of the next Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online update.
The update will the gameplay capturing, editing, and directing suite to consoles, replete with new ambient audio options, Snapmatic integration, new fonts, and more.
New gameplay for the GTA Online Freemode will also be included, but details on this will be shared "in the coming weeks," according to Rockstar.
How God Of War’s Most Impactful Moment Almost Didn’t Happen Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 21-27 2019 Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate Of Atlantis DLC Extended Gameplay Every Fatality In Mortal Kombat 11 Fortnite Week 8: Search Jigsaw Pieces Under Bridges And Caves All Locations (Season 8 Challenge) Pokemon Go Adds New Shiny Pokemon For A Limited Time - GS News Update Mortal Kombat 11 - Every Klassic Arcade Ending (SPOILERS) Mortal Kombat 11 - All Fatal Blows Mortal Kombat 11 - How To Unlock New Areas Of The Krypt Mortal Kombat 11 - Over 20 Bloody Brutalities Compilation Fuel House - Cosplay, Baby! Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Ep 14 Finale "Such Sweet Sorrow, Part 2" Breakdown & References!
The full list of updates can be found below, as detailed by Rockstar.
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
- Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
- New Fonts: You'll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits -- we're tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
The Rockstar Editor is a feature that was first made available on PC in April 2015, and allows players to record, edit, and share videos. The Director Mode is particularly well-suited for creating machinima, as it allows users to stage sequences using characters, props, and locations from the game.
On August 10, 2015, Rockstar Games' parent publisher Take-Two announced Grand Theft Auto V has shipped more than 54 million copies worldwide.
Take-Two's revenue rose by 142 percent to $366.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2015, and the company posted an overall profit of $34.2 million for the quarter. The biggest drivers of net revenue for the quarter were GTA V, GTA Online, NBA 2K15,Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, and WWE 2K15.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org