GTA 5 Is 1080p/30fps On PS4 And Xbox One; First-Person Trailer Released
Rockstar Games confirms resolution and frame rate details for console versions; PC iteration will support 4K resolution.
Best Valorant Clips Of The Week: Ace Or No Ace? Diablo II: Resurrected Technical Alpha PC Controller Gameplay 9 Things We Want From Nintendo at E3 2021 Elgato LED Strip | Is it worth it? COD WW2 Could Give Battlefield 6 The Edge Resident Evil Village Showcase (April 2021) Apex Legends War Games Event Livestream Age of Empires: Fan Preview Livestream Firearms Expert Reacts To Metro Franchise Guns American Horror Story: True Crimes That Inspired Hotel How Awful Can You Be In Disco Elysium? Diablo 2 Resurrected Barbarian Alpha Gameplay Livestream
Rockstar said: "Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC features hundreds of additions and enhancements including 1080p resolution at 30fps on PS4 and Xbox One."
Meanwhile, the PC version of GTA V will support 4K resolution.
Rockstar also confirmed more details about GTA V's first-person mode today. These are listed below. For even more about the first-person perspective, check out the new trailer above and a ton of new images in the gallery at the bottom of this post.
- Only available in Xbox One, PS4, and PC versions
- Available with single button press, letting you switch between third- and first-person
- Includes first-person cover system
- Introduces new targeting system
- Will feature a more traditional FPS control scheme
- Thousands of new animations
- First-person mode will be available in both GTA V and GTA Online
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.