GTA 5 Is 1080p/30fps On PS4 And Xbox One; First-Person Trailer Released
Rockstar Games confirms resolution and frame rate details for console versions; PC iteration will support 4K resolution.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
God Of War: A Look At The Franchise's History We Send Doom's Graphics To Hell And Back | Potato Mode As God Of War PS4 Releases, Director Brought To Tears Over Reviews - GameSpot Daily God Of War's Early Hours Are Unexpected The First 9 Minutes Of God Of War PS4 God Of War PS4 Guide: 6 Tips You Should Know Before You Play 10 Things We Want From Avengers Infinity War Fortnite 50v50 Limited Time Event Gameplay Super Troopers 2 Review! Fortnite Battle Royale Dev Update - Service Interruption, Weapon Swapping And Improvements New PUBG Limited-Time Event, Metal Rain, Now Live On PC - GS News Update Putting The Nintendo Labo To The Test
Rockstar said: "Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC features hundreds of additions and enhancements including 1080p resolution at 30fps on PS4 and Xbox One."
Meanwhile, the PC version of GTA V will support 4K resolution.
Rockstar also confirmed more details about GTA V's first-person mode today. These are listed below. For even more about the first-person perspective, check out the new trailer above and a ton of new images in the gallery at the bottom of this post.
- Only available in Xbox One, PS4, and PC versions
- Available with single button press, letting you switch between third- and first-person
- Includes first-person cover system
- Introduces new targeting system
- Will feature a more traditional FPS control scheme
- Thousands of new animations
- First-person mode will be available in both GTA V and GTA Online