GTA 5 Adds High-End Cars, Guns, Clothes, and More in Major Update
Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 arrives today across console and PC; check out some screenshots and get all the details here.
The already-massive world of Grand Theft Auto V continues to grow today with the release of Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part Two. A follow-up to last month's expansion, Part Two adds new cars, guns, clothes, and more to the open-world action game, and is available now across all consoles and PC.
New PUBG Game From Call Of Duty Dev Announced - GS News Update Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- June 23-29 2019 Fortnite - Where To Find All Beach Party Locations | 14 Days Of Summer Challenge Guide According To A Leak, Steam's 2019 Summer Sale Is Starting Very Soon - GS News Update Free PS4 PlayStation Plus Games For July 2019 Revealed It's 2019 And The Wii U Is Getting An Update - GS News Update Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Is Adding New Character Backstories to Canon - GS News Update Best Games Of 2019 (So Far) Montage Gaming Might Get More Expensive But Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony Are Fighting Back - GS News Update Devil May Cry For Nintendo Switch - 20 Minutes Of Action-Packed Gameplay Fortnite - How To Easily Cheese The Beach Ball Bounce Challenge | 14 Days Of Summer Guide The OMEN Esports Report LIVE
Like the first chapter, Ill-Gotten Gains Part Two is focused on high-end items.
Below is a quick rundown of what's available, while full details are available on the Rockstar Newswire.
- Coil Brawler -- Luxury sports-style off-roader with raised suspension and a 400 horsepower engine.
- Progen T20 -- Among the fastest cars to be found in Los Santos.
- Vapid Chino -- An "old-school" sedan.
- Dinka Vindicator -- A fast motorcycle that features a kinetic energy recovery system that stores energy from braking and lets you unload it for a burst of speed.
- Lampadati Toro -- A speedboat built using the "finest timber from protected rainforests."
- Marksman Pistol -- A single-shot gun "with more stopping power than a pump action shotgun."
- Knuckle Dusters -- For up-close-and-personal encounters, these come in solid gold.
- iFruit Snap Watch -- "For those players who prefer to wear their status as conspicuous consumers."
- Medici Radial and Covargi Universe -- "Classically opulent" timepieces.
- More -- "A massive selection of new apparel and jewelry for men and women."
Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 also introduces a new radio station, The Lab, for console. Previously, this station was only available on PC. It features tracks from The Alchemist and Oh No. Guest appearances include Killer Mike, Little Dragon, Earl Sweatshirt, Phantogram, Freddie Gibbs, and others.
Alongside Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 is a new GTA V title update, 1.28, which includes a long list of fixes, improvements, and tweaks for all versions of the game. Among the changes is the ability to make custom Jobs at the Los Santos International Airport and the Fort Zancudo Military Base. Load times have also been improved for in-game leaderboard screens, among other things. See the full changelog here.
Finally, Rockstar Games said it will announce a special Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 Social Club weekend event, featuring "special bonuses," very soon.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org