GT5 update and DLC detailed
Latest Gran Turismo 5 DLC offers three new cars; the update will add game enhancements and fix some reported issues.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Sony has unveiled new DLC and an update for Gran Turismo 5 on its official PlayStation blog. Due to arrive on September 25, the DLC features three new cars available for individual purchase at A$0.99 each.
The new cars available include the Nissan GT-R N4 GT Academy ’12, Subaru BRZ S’12, and Honda Weider HSV-010 (Super GT) ’11. In addition to new content, a downloadable update will bring the game to version 2.08, and add tweaks including the option to disable collisions in online races, and change the rate of tire wear and air resistance. Patch notes include:
• Now possible to select "disable collisions" in the [Event Settings] of online races
• IDs are now shown above cars when watching online races
• Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers; “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS”, and “TH8RS” has been adjusted
• Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars)
• Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased
• Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit
• Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customisable suspension kit.)
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org