The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Grab Yakuza: Like A Dragon For Just $35 Right Now
One of 2020's best games is on a deep discount just after Black Friday, with free Xbox Series X and PS5 upgrades to boot.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is potentially on many shortlists for 2020's Game of the Year, and today you can pick it up for nearly half off its launch price.
Both versions, be it Xbox One and PS4, feature free upgrades to their respective next-generation versions. You can upgrade to the Xbox Series X and Series S version as soon as you purchase the game, but you'll need to wait until March 2021 for the PlayStation 5 version to become available.
The big change that Like a Dragon introduces is turn-based combat, which transforms the game from its beat-em-up roots into something entirely new for the franchise. It still retains the charming characters and assortment of side activities to get lost in, so you should feel at home if you've enjoyed the Yakuza series in the past.
Even if you haven't, Like a Dragon's new protagonist and fresh story make it a great starting point, too. In our Yakuza: Like a Dragon review, editor Michael Higham wrote, "Yakuza: Like a Dragon is a passing of the torch, and a fantastic entry in a beloved franchise that proves that it's in good hands with Kasuga Ichiban."
Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe For Nintendo Switch Discounted To Best Price Yet
- Hulu Launches $2 Subscription Offer For College Students
- Hori Split Pad Pro For Nintendo Switch Gets A Rare Discount
- Razer's New Gaming Laptops With RTX 3080 GPU Revealed
- Ring Fit Adventure Is On Sale Just In Time For Your New Year's Resolutions
- CES 2021: Arcade1Up Unveils New Cabinets For X-Men, Killer Instinct, And More
- Get This Incredible Attack On Titan Manga Bundle For Just $20 For A Limited Time
- New Spider-Man: Miles Morales Funko Pops Up For Preorder, Including Bodega Cat Suit
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.