Grab A 3-Year VPN Subscription For $70
If you're in the market for a VPN, this Windscribe Pro plan is budget-friendly and feature-rich.
VPN services can be expensive, with pricey monthly (or yearly) fees that can quickly eat into your budget. Right now, however, you can purchase a three-year subscription to the Windscribe VPN Pro Plan for just $70--and it’s definitely worth checking out if you need a frugal VPN service. Windscribe Pro normally costs $9/month or $69 per year ($207 for three years), so you're saving $137 versus buying three annual memberships directly from Windscribe.
Two other tiers of the Windscribe VPN Pro Plan are also on sale. You can save the most money when opting for a three-year subscription, but there’s also a two-year plan for $60 , down from $138, and a one-year plan for $40 , down from $69. Regardless of which plan you pick, you’ll benefit from the following features:
- Large network of servers that span 69 countries and 112 cities
- Ability to block IPs and ads across all your devices
- Windscribe does not track your usage
- Impressive encryption (AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key)
- Firewall on PC
- Ability to turn your PC into a hotspot
There’s a lot more to Windscribe than the above list, and you’ll find all of its features listed on StackCommerce. The software works on PC, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android, and you can use the program on an unlimited number of devices. If you’re interested in Windscribe, we’d recommend the three-year plan to save the most cash, but if you’re on the fence, the one-year plan is still an impressive discount.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Spider-Man 2 And Modern Warfare 3 PS5 Slim Bundles Are Still On Sale
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.