PS5 Bundle Discounted To Best Price Yet, Pair It With More Games For Less During Days Of Play
You can pair this $500 bundle with steeply discounted PS5 games during Days of Play.
If you're in the market for a PS5, now's the time to buy one. Major retailers are selling the God of War: Ragnarok PS5 disc edition bundle for only $500. That's the lowest price yet, beating the $510 price offered earlier this year. And since PlayStation's Days of Play sale is currently running, you can pair your new PS5 with additional exclusive games for less.
All major retailers have the PS5 bundle deal. Like other bundles, the God of War: Ragnarok PS5 bundle normally costs $560, so you can think of it as getting one of the best PS5 games for free with your console.
Meanwhile, PlayStation's annual Days of Play sale runs through June 12. The promotion focuses largely on PlayStation exclusives. Every major PS5 exclusive and a bunch of multi-platform PlayStation games are on sale for cheap. Some of the games are discounted to their lowest prices yet.
Here are links to Days of Play sales at each major retailer:
And here's a handy list of the most notable PS5 game deals featured in the Days of Play sale:
PlayStation Days of Play best game deals
- Death Stranding Director's Cut -- $20 (
- Demon's Souls -- $29 (
- Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut -- $30 (
- God of War: Ragnarok -- $50 (
- Gran Turismo 7 -- $40 (
- Horizon Forbidden West -- $40 (
- The Last of Us Part I -- $50 (
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales -- $20 (
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition -- $40 (
- The Nioh Collection -- $30 (
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart -- $30 (
- Returnal -- $30 (
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure -- $20 (
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection -- $20 (
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.