Ghost Of Tsushima Players Have Petted 8.8 Million Foxes In 10 Days, And More Stats
Ghost of Tsushima players have taken a lot of photos, engaged in millions of stand-offs, and visited many onsen in the game's first 10 days.
Ghost of Tsushima has been out on PS4 for less than two weeks, but already the game's player base has put some serious time into Sucker Punch's samurai adventure. Now PlayStation has released some of the stats from the game's first 10 days, showing off how many times some of the game's activities have been enjoyed.
In a tweet, PlayStation revealed 11 stats about the game across three images. Players took a lot of photos with the game's excellent photo mode, it seems, and went out of their way to pat a lot of foxes.
You can view the tweet below, but here's the full rundown of stats released:
- 156.4 million standoffs
- 57.5 million duels
- 139.4 million enemies collapsed in fear
- 810.3 years on horseback
- 16.2 million onsen visited
- 14.2 million haikus written
- 28.1 million flute songs played
- 8.8 million foxes petted
- 17.1 million bamboo strikes completed
- 37.5 million Inari shrines honored
- 15.5 million photos taken
You've all been busy! Stats from the first 10 days of #GhostofTsushima— PlayStation (@PlayStation) July 31, 2020
⚔️ 57.5 million duels
🦊 8.8 million foxes petted
🐎 810 years on horseback
📸 15.5 million photos taken
And more: pic.twitter.com/5LFSxvSjbC
Ghost of Tsushima sold over 2.4 million copies in its first three days on sale, making it the fastest-selling new IP for PlayStation this generation. The game contains a great Easter egg for fans of PlayStation-exclusive games, too.
One of the game's players is Yakuza series director Toshihiro Nagoshi, who has been loving it.
Ghost Of Tsushima News
- Ghost Of Tsushima Getting "Legends" Co-Op Multiplayer For Free
- Ghost Of Tsushima Review - Chaos In The Windy City
- Ghost Of Tsushima Mythic Tales Guide: How To Complete Them All
- Ghost Of Tsushima Armor Guide: All Armor Sets And Locations
- Ghost Of Tsushima Walkthrough, Guides, Collectibles, And Tips (Spoiler-Free)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.