Get Apple AirPods For Under $100 At Amazon
This is one of the best prices we've seen all year for the ultra-popular earbuds.
Apple AirPods continue to be some of the most popular (and expensive) earbuds on the market. During Prime Day, however, you can pick up a pair of AirPods for just $90, down from $159. This is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for the earbuds in 2022--so be sure to cash in on the savings while you can.
The AirPods power is largely driven by the blistering fast H1 chip, which lets it sync with your phone and make wireless connections almost instantaneously while also delivering crisp sound. AirPods are built to the high standard of Apple, and as long as you don’t misplace one, these earbuds should last you a very long time.
Considering the newest AirPods are still listed for $170, these 2nd-Gen earbuds are probably the way to go for most people. AirPods rarely go on sale--and when they do, it’s usually only a small discount. This deal is likely to end when Prime Day does, so be sure to swing by and check out the deal before the day ends.
For more great deals, head over to our Prime Day hub where you'll find a roundup of all the best savings.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree Preorders Are Live
- Dozens Of Popular Board Games Are On Sale At Amazon This Week
- PlayStation Pulse Elite Wireless Headset For PS5 Has Finally Arrived
- Switch Controllers Inspired By GameCube And SNES Are On Sale
- Woot Has Some Seriously Incredible Gaming Deals Right Now