The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Get A Power Bank That Charges Your Nintendo Switch As You Play For $40 Off
Charging your Nintendo Switch on the go is possible, but you'll need a power bank like this to be able to play it at the same time.
If you play your Nintendo Switch on the go, you're likely familiar with the low-battery symbol. The Switch's battery life is not one of its greatest attributes, but if you get a portable charger with Power Delivery (PD) tech, you can charge and play at the same time. Amazon currently has an incredible deal on one of the best PD chargers as well: the Anker PowerCore+ power bank is only $90, down from $130.
In addition to the powerful USB-C port charging, the PowerCore+ comes with two 15W USB ports that are capable of charging phones and a variety of other devices. The package also features a USB-C wall charger if you're at home and want to save on the PowerCore+'s battery capacity.
If you're interested in more accessories, check out our guide to using Bluetooth headphones with the Nintendo Switch. There are a number of adapters that make it possible to use your favourite pair of headphones with the hybrid console. On top of that, see our choices for the best Nintendo Switch controller, which includes a number of excellent portable Joy-Con alternatives.
More Tech Picks From GameSpot
- The Best 4K TVs For PS5 And Xbox Series X In 2021
- Best Monitor For PS5 And Xbox Series X In 2021
- Best Gaming Chair For 2021: Top Chairs For PC And Console Gaming
- Best Cheap Gaming Monitors For 2021
- Best PC Gaming Headset Of 2021: HyperX, SteelSeries, And More
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy
- The Best VR Headsets In 2020
- Best Webcams 2020: Top Picks For Streaming On Twitch And YouTube