Get A 3-Year VPN Subscription For $69
Typically sold for more than $200, you can get a three-year membership to the Windscribe Pro Plan for a rock-bottom price.
VPN services can be expensive, with pricey monthly (or yearly) fees that can quickly eat into your budget. Right now, however, you can purchase a three-year subscription to the Windscribe VPN Pro Plan for just $69, down from $207--and it’s definitely worth checking out if you need a frugal VPN service.
Two other tiers of the Windscribe VPN Pro Plan are also on sale. You can save the most money when opting for a three-year subscription, but there’s also a two-year plan for $59, down from $138, and a one-year plan for $39, down from $69. Regardless of which you pick, you’ll benefit from the following features:
- Large network of servers that span 69 countries and 112 cities
- Ability to block IPs and ads across all your devices
- Windscribe does not track your usage
- Impressive encryption (AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key)
- Firewall on PC
- Ability to turn your PC into a hotspot
There’s a lot more to Windscribe than the above list, and you’ll find all of its features listed on GameSpot Deals. The software works on PC, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android, and you can use the program on an unlimited number of devices. If you’re interested in Windscribe, we’d recommend the three-year plan to save the most cash, but if you’re on the fence, the one-year plan is still an impressive discount.
Not sold on Windscribe? Check out the below video for a glimpse of the software in action, then check out our round-up of the best VPN services of 2022.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Get Splatoon 3 For $49 On Release Day
- The Splatoon 3 Pro Controller Is Available Now
- The Best Gaming And Tech Deals At Amazon
- The Biggest Games Releasing In September 2022: Splatoon 3, NBA 2K23, And More
- Get 16 2K Games For Only $18: Borderlands 3, BioShock Collection, And More
- NBA 2K23 Deal Includes Bunch Of Free In-Game Currency
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.