Genshin Impact - Windblume's Breath Event And Mailed Flower Guide
Obtain the Mailed Flower during the Windblume's Breath event in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact has several seasonal events that happen each year. One of these happens to be the Windblume Festival, a celebration of spring. This time around, you'll be able to acquire a nifty claymore. Here's our Genshin Impact Windblume's Breath event guide to help you acquire the Mailed Flower weapon.
Genshin Impact - Windblume's Breath event activities
To start the Windblume's Breath event in Genshin Impact, you'll have to complete the "Song of Dragon and Freedom" Archon Quest. Likewise, it's up to you if you want to do the "Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises" Archon Quest and Albedo's Story Quest. These are optional, and you can hit the Quick Start button to skip them.
In any case, the event begins with "A Gathering of Outlanders," where you'll meet up with a bunch of characters. After a lengthy back and forth, you'll be able to partake in three activities given by NPCs just outside of Mondstadt:
- Floral Pursuit - Collect stationary balloons in areas and avoid the moving balloons. They'll cause you to lose one life, and you'll restart from the beginning of the area.
- Ballads of Breeze - This is a rhythm minigame where you have to press the keys in time with the notes that appear. You can tweak the options to change the interface to something more suitable.
- Breezy Snapshots - Use the new Windblume Kamera gadget to take a photo in a predetermined location. You'll also have to meet certain requirements (i.e., a specific character action or the time of day).
The Mailed Flower claymore and other rewards
To get the Genshin Impact Mailed Flower claymore, all you need to do is complete the first level of the Floral Pursuit minigame. You don't even need to get the high score. The weapon itself has the following perks:
- Elemental mastery sub-stat.
- +12% ATK and 48 elemental mastery for eight seconds after an elemental skill hits an opponent or the character triggers an elemental reaction.
- Uses Unfading Silky Grace as a refinement material.
As for rewards, there are two tabs:
- Floral Coupon Exchange - Has 1x Unfading Silky Grace, 3x Ersatz Balloons, and multiple weapon ascension materials. The currency for this page comes from the Floral Pursuit activity.
- Festive Ticket Exchange - Has 1x Crown of Insight, 3x Unfading Silky Grace, and multiple talent booklets. The currency for this page comes from the Ballads of Breeze and Breezy Snapshots activities.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.