Gears of War Creator Cliff Bleszinski Takes Ice Bucket Challenge
"Nipples are hard," he says after completing the challenge.
Gears of War creator Cliff Bleszinski has finally accepted Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson's Ice Bucket Challenge nomination for him to dump a bucket of ice water on his head to raise awareness and money for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
"When Notch tells you to do something, you pretty much do it," Bleszinski says in the video above. About ALS, he says: "It's a terrible disease and we should do whatever we can to fight the darn thing, including dumping buckets of ice on our heads."
Watch the video above to see Bleszinski dump a bucket of cold, cold water on his head. After he finishes the challenge, he remarks, "Nipples are hard." He nominated Wargaming social media manager Brian Jakubson, as well as Cole Knapp and Mikey McCue, to take the challenge next.
Bleszinski left Epic Games after 20 years in October 2012 and is currently working on a free-to-play shooter with his new studio, BossKey Productions. Looking for more videos of video game industry people dumping ice water on their heads? We've got you covered.
- Markus "Notch" Persson (Creator of Minecraft)
- Phil Spencer (Head of Xbox)
- Shawn Layden (SCEA President and CEO)
- GameStop president Tony Bartel
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick
- Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime (Fils-Aime promises to "one-up" Spencer's video)
- Valve boss Gabe Newell
- PlayStation Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.