GameStop Holiday Deals Revealed, See Them Here
The deals are good until December 17.
The holiday shopping season is in full swing. If you're looking for video games, retailer GameStop has launched its annual Holiday Sale, with loads of discounts on hardware, games, and accessories.
In terms of console deals, GameStop (and most other major US retailers) is offering the Xbox One S and PS4 Slim for only $250, which is what they were going for on Black Friday. The retailer is sweetening the PS4 deal by throwing in a $25 gift card as well.
Lots of games are marked down, too. Here's a rundown of some notable offers.
- Battlefield 1 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $40
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (PS4/Xbox One) -- $60
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PS4/Xbox One) -- $40
- FIFA 17 (PS4/Xbox One -- $40
- Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One) -- $40
- Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) -- $40
- Grand Theft Auto V with $3.5 million GTA$ (PS4/Xbox One) -- $30
- Madden NFL 17 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $40
- NBA 2K17 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $40
- No Man's Sky (PS4) -- $20
- Overwatch (PS4/Xbox One) -- $40
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) -- $10
- ReCore (Xbox One) -- $20
- Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (PS4/Xbox One) -- $10
- WWE 2K17 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $40
- Watch Dogs 2 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $50
These offers are good in-store and online. GameStop offers free shipping on orders over $35. The GameStop Holiday 2016 Sale runs until December 17--go to the sale page to see all the deals.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation