GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Nintendo Switch, Fallout 76, Black Ops 4
Nice deals at GameStop.
Retailer GameStop has announced all of its Cyber Monday 2018 deals, and there are some really nice offers available. With the sale now live, GameStop is offering discounts on hardware, games, accessories and more through its online store.
Starting with hardware, GameStop will give you a $50 GameStop gift card when you buy a new Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or PS4. It's limited to one per person, and the 1 TB Spider-Man PS4 bundle and the 1 TB Minecraft Xbox One bundle are not included.
While you can't get the $50 gift card with the Minecraft Xbox One bundle, GameStop is offering both 1 TB console bundles for only $200 each which is a nice deal to begin with. As for the Nintendo Switch deal, it's sweetened further by the fact that GameStop is also throwing in $35 Eshop credit when you buy the console.
In terms of game deals, GameStop will have nice deals on the following games:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4/Xbox One/PC/PC digital)-- $38
- Fallout 76 (PS4/Xbox One/PC) -- $40
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition (PS4/Xbox One) -- $60
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4/Xbox One) -- $27
- FIFA 19 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $27
- NBA 2K19 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $27
- Madden NFL 19 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $27
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4/Xbox One) -- $27
- WWE 2K19 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $27
- Hitman 2 (PS4/Xbox One)-- $30
- NASCAR Heat 3 (PS4/Xbox One) -- $25
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition -- $10
What's more, GameStop is offering a number of second-hand deals, including a Buy 2 Get 1 offer on pre-owned Xbox 360/PS3-era games and old "Retro" titles. Additionally, the retailer is offering 20 percent off all pre-owned phones, tablets, and wearables.
Shipping from GameStop.com is free with orders over $35. Go to GameStop's website here to see a rundown of all the store's deals.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org