FREE One-of-a-Kind Anthem Javelin Helmet Giveaway
We're partnering with Anthem to give away 1 free, one-of-a-kind Anthem Javelin Helmet!
We teamed up with Anthem (@AnthemGame) to give away a one-of-a-kind Anthem Javelin Helmet! No purchase necessary. Entering into our Twitter giveaway is easy -- just LIKE and REPLY to the tweet below with your ultimate Javelin customization. One (1) winner chosen. UK only, no purchase necessary, ends March 31, 2019.
#GIVEAWAY We’re giving away a one-of-a-kind replica #AnthemGame javelin helmet!— GameSpot (@GameSpot) March 22, 2019
LIKE and REPLY with your favourite Javelin customisation no later than 31/3 11 PM GMT for a chance to win.
GB, 18+. Needs Twitter account. 1 entry pp. T&Cs: https://t.co/GOYNnBp2ks #ad pic.twitter.com/eY9ZgOZHwg
Anthem Javelin Helmet Giveaway
Official Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE OR WIRELESS DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF GREAT BRITAIN (ENGLAND, SCOTLAND AND WALES ONLY), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO THE PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THIS PROMOTION VIA YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE, DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
Promoter: GameSpot, CBS Interactive, Inc., 235 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94105 ("CBSI").
Prize Provider: Electronic Arts Limited, Onslow House, Onslow St, Guildford GU1 4TN, UK ("EA")
Promotion Entities: CBSI and EA
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY OR IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER INC. ACCESS TO TWITTER IS AT ALL TIMES SUBJECT TO THE RULES, TERMS AND POLICIES OF TWITTER, INC.: HTTPS://HELP.TWITTER.COM/EN/RULES-AND-POLICIES#GENERAL-POLICIES. ALL THIRD PARTY TRADE MARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED.
1. Acceptance of Rules. By entering the Anthem Javelin Helmet Giveaway (the "Promotion") operated on the official GameSpot Twitter page accessible at the domain "twitter.com/gamespot" (the "CBSI Service"), you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Promotion and the decisions of the Promoter in connection with this Promotion, whose decisions are final.
No purchase, entry fee or use of wireless device is necessary to enter or win. If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a smartphone, tablet and/or other wireless device that allows you to access the Internet, you may enter the Promotion via any of those devices during the promotion period, as defined below. If you decide to participate via any such wireless device, you may be charged data rates in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Service Agreement with your wireless carrier.
2. Eligibility. This Promotion is open for entry to persons who are: (a) registered users of Twitter; (b) followers of the CBSI Service (www.twitter.com/gamespot / @gamespot) on Twitter; (c) legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales only); and (d) at least 18 years of age or older at the date of entry in this Promotion. To register on Twitter, go to https://twitter.com/?lang=en-gb and complete the registration process. There is no fee associated with becoming a registered user on Twitter. Employees, directors, and the immediate family members of the Promotion Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and legal and financial advisors are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. For purpose of the foregoing, "immediate family" means parents, spouses, children, siblings or any members of the same households of such employees and directors. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at 4:00 p.m. on March 22, 2019 (UK time) and ends at 4:00 p.m. (UK time) on March 29, 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter. To enter the Promotion: (a) log into your Twitter account; (b) visit the CBSI Service (www.twitter.com/gamespot / @gamespot); (c) LIKE and REPLY to the tweet related to the Promotion with an image of your ultimate Javelin customization using hashtag #haveahelmetbro! during the Promotion Period.
Limit of one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be ignored and Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants who breach this rule.
Entries must not (a) contain any material which is or may reasonably be considered to be threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, or in breach of confidence; or (b) be illegal or infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights of any person.
5. Prize. There is one (1) prize to be won in this Promotion. The prize is an Anthem Javelin Helmet (the “Prize”) which has an approximate retail value of Twelve Thousand Pounds Sterling (£12,000.00).
6. Prize Restrictions. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of comparable or greater value, should the Prize become unavailable. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
7. Odds/Drawing/Winner Notification. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. On or about April 1, 2019, all eligible entrants will be entered into a random prize draw and the winner drawn by the Promoter, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. The potential Prize winner (the "Winner") will be notified by Promoter via a direct message to their Twitter account within five (5) days of the date of the draw. The Winner will be asked to provide their name, physical address, date of birth and phone number in order to confirm eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The Winner may also be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms").
8. Prize Acceptance. To claim the Prize, the Winner must provide their name, physical address, date of birth and phone number (and, if applicable, the Release Forms) within five (5) days of the date of the winner notification. Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Winner but it is the Winner’s responsibility to monitor their Twitter account for the notification and to provide the required information before the deadline. Failure to claim the Prize in accordance with this Rule 8 may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out in Rule 7. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to require such proof of eligibility (including age and place of residence) to claim the Prize as the Promoter reasonably considers necessary.
9. Prize Taxes. All tax liabilities (if applicable) arising from this Promotion, including, without limitation, winning the Prize, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
10. Prize Delivery. The Prize will be delivered to the delivery address in Great Britain provided by the Winner within thirty (30) days of the Winner validly claiming the Prize. A signature will be required on delivery. If no one is available to receive the Prize at the time of delivery, the postal service will leave instructions for arranging redelivery or collection.
11. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner's acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
13. Improper Conduct. Promoter, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Promotion, and refuse to award the Prize to a Winner, if the Winner engages in any conduct Promoter deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Promotion or detrimental to other entrants of the Promotion. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information to claim the Prize, breaching these Official Rules, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this Promotion. The Winner agrees that Promoter may void the Prize or any part of the Prize that the Winner may have won and/or require the return of the Prize or any part of the Prize that the Winner may have won as a result of such improper conduct. The Winner further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent Promoter from pursuing other avenues of recourse, such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE PROMOTION ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Integrity of the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of breach (or suspected breach) of applicable law, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Promoter, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and select the Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Promoter may deem fair and appropriate.
15. Lost or Corrupted Entries. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promotion Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries or mail, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Promotion Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion.
16. Liability. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promotion Entities exclude all liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the Promotion and each entrant’s participation in it and/or use of the Prize. However, nothing in these Official Rules limits or excludes liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Official Rules.
17. Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address and/or wireless phone number submitted at time of registration into Twitter and/or entry into the Promotion. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Promotion and these Official Rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
19. Disclosure of winner’s details. By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that if he or she is the Winner, his or her name and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Enquirers must submit a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 15, 2019 to "Winner List, Anthem Javelin Helmet Giveaway" c/o GameSpot, a Division of CBS Interactive, Inc., The Warehouse at The Bower, 207-211 Old Street, London EC1V 9NR. The name of the Winner may be posted on the CBSI Service, and the Official Rules will be posted on GameSpot.com. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prizes have been validly claimed.
20. Severance and waiver. If any part of these Official Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Official Rules will not be affected. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21. Contact. Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent by email to: GameSpot, CBS Interactive, Inc., 235 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94105.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com