Free Call Of Duty: WW2 St. Patrick’s Day Event Is Live With New Loot
Operation: Shamrock & Awe comes with new gear and game modes, including a Leprechaun hunt.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Call of Duty: WWII is rolling out its latest community event, along with a long list of content updates and additions for players. This includes a new re-imagining of a classic multiplayer map and a game mode where you hunt a terrifying enemy: a leprechaun.
The St. Patrick’s Day event, called Shamrock & Awe, is now live and goes until April 3. There is St. Patrick's Day-themed gear, which you can see in the video above, and the introduction of two new weapons: the M-38 Submachine Gun and the MG 81 Light Machine Gun. There are St. Patrick's Day variants of both guns, available for a limited time, but other variants of the guns will be around after the community event ends.
Shamrock & Awe also comes with a new game mode called The Leprechaun Hunt Moshpit, which puts a twist on the traditional Team Deathmatch, Hardpoint, Kill Confirmed, and Domination modes; a zombie leprechaun will now be hiding somewhere in each map. Any player who kills the creature will be rewarded by having all their equipped Scorestreaks filled and ready to deploy. The mode will be available as a Featured Public Match playlist through the community event and will also offer 2XP from 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT on March 16 until 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT on March 19.
God Of War: A Look At The Franchise's History We Send Doom's Graphics To Hell And Back | Potato Mode As God Of War PS4 Releases, Director Brought To Tears Over Reviews - GameSpot Daily The First 9 Minutes Of God Of War PS4 God Of War PS4 Guide: 6 Tips You Should Know Before You Play Deadpool 2 - Final Trailer God Of War's Early Hours Are Unexpected 10 Things We Want From Avengers Infinity War Fortnite 50v50 Limited Time Event Gameplay Super Troopers 2 Review! Fortnite Battle Royale Dev Update - Service Interruption, Weapon Swapping And Improvements New PUBG Limited-Time Event, Metal Rain, Now Live On PC - GS News Update
Another new map is available to download for free starting today, providing you have the WWII Season Pass. Shipment 1944 is a re-imagining of the classic close-quarters multiplayer map. It'll be available for free to everyone starting March 16.
On top of the community event, developer Sledgehammer Games has also rolled out new content and bug fixes in its latest update. Here are some of the key changes that have just been rolled out in the game:
- Increased number of weapons and premium content per update - New ranged weapons, more cosmetic weapon variants, and themed uniforms with a commitment to double-down on these categories moving forward.
- More ways to earn weapons – A variety of paths to obtain the most-wanted weapons and weapon variants in-game as more will be made available via Orders and Contracts, in addition to existing Weapon Collections and Supply Drops.
- Lowered duplicate rates – A reduction to the frequency of duplicates you'll receive within Supply Drops to deliver more new content in every drop.
- Rebalanced category reward rates – A wider variety of content categories within every drop, which will make the unboxing experience more satisfying.
- New special orders - After feedback that certain weapons were available only via Common Supply Drops and difficult to get, these are moving into Special Orders so that they are easier to access.
- New categories of items – More ways to customize your solider and loadout with the introduction of weapon charms, camos, and reticles.
- Content changes – T removal of gold foil calling cards, and no more new pistol grips to the loot pool.
- Armory drops – A new Supply Drop type "Armory Drops," which will function a lot like Bribes but can be obtained for Armory Credits to provide yet another way to get content.