Four New Maps Coming To Overwatch 1 And 2, Check Them Out Here
Still world-traveling in Overwatch and Overwatch 2.
Blizzard made some big announcements during BlizzCon 2019, one of which was the official reveal of Overwatch 2. While so many details have been laid out, like what Overwatch 2 means for current players and how progress carries over, what we're focusing on here is the four new maps coming to the PvP competitive mode.
One of them is Toronto. It's the first map set in Canada, and it also coincides with the next hero Sojourn who is of Canadian origin. The path through Toronto winds around the sprawling metropolitan area, specifically designed with the new Push game mode in mind. The map is distinctly Canadian; there's an outdoor ice rink, a statue of a hockey player, and maple trees.
Rio de Janeiro is another new map, and its design reflects the urban streets of the Brazilian city. A modified version is also part of the PvE story missions.
Monte Carlo looks to be a lavish map modeled after the iconic real world location in Monaco.
Gothenburg is based on the Swedish town, and a number of characters like Brigitte and Torbjorn come from here.
We have BlizzCon 2019 stories from every angle; whether its the details of Diablo IV or the differences between Overwatch and Overwatch 2, we have you covered. Check out all our stories below:
- BlizzCon 2019 News: Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, And Everything Else Announced
- New Hero Confirmed For Overwatch 2: Sojourn
- BlizzCon Schedule: Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 Unveiling, And More
- Overwatch 2 Announced, Includes PvP And PvE
- What Overwatch 2 Means For Current Players
- Diablo 4 Announced At BlizzCon 2019
- Diablo 4 Gameplay Trailer Shows The New RPG In Action
- New WoW Shadowlands Expansion Trailer Released At BlizzCon 2019
- Hearthstone Expansion "Descent of Dragons" Announced, Coming In December
- Here's Every Hearthstone "Descent Of Dragons" Card (So Far)