Forza 6 Porsche DLC Expansion Leaked
New cars, events, and customisation items reportedly on the way.
Forza Motorsport 6 will be updated with an optional Porsche-focused expansion in the future, if a leaked product listing from online retailer Amazon is to be believed.
The Most Disturbing Pokemon In The Pokedex Resident Evil: Project Resistance - Mastermind Gameplay Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 2 “The Old Man and the Seat” Breakdown Pokemon Sword & Shield: What To Do When You Beat The Game PS5 Controller Patent Teases The Next DualShock - GS News Update Destiny 2 - Defeating The Undying Mind Boss In Vex Offensive Final Assault Borderlands 3's First Story DLC Includes Handsome Jack & Mad Moxxi - GS News Update New Rare, Obsidian, & Game Pass Games Announced At X019 - GS News Update Disney Plus Doesn't Work On Launch Day - GS News Update Pokemon Sword & Shield Reveal 2 New Pokemon Before Launch - GS News Update Red Dead Redemption 2 Publisher Files New Trademark - GS News Update Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Pass & Update Details - GS News Update
As spotted by the Forza Forums, the expansion was listed for $20 and set for launch on March 1. The listing has since been edited to remove details, but AllGamesBeta has posted the information along with a screenshot of it.
Outlined below is the expansion's description, as written by its marketing team.
- Explore the past, present, and future of Porsche in an all-new guided Porsche Anthology campaign experience, featuring 48 new events across all of the Porsche models featured in the expansion.
- Collect, race, and customise 20 of Porsche's most famous cars, including nine models brand new to Xbox One. From groundbreaking early innovators like the 1957 356A Speedster to bleeding-edge engineering marvels like the 2015 #19 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid, the legacy of Porsche is on full display.
- Compete in new Porsche-themed multiplayer Leagues, Hoppers, and Rivals events.
- Virginia International Raceway makes its Forza Motorsport debut as a new track in Forza Motorsport 6. Tackle this classic American race track across seven distinct ribbons, all featuring night and wet configurations, and all running at glorious 1080p and 60 frames per second.
- Collect Porsche-exclusive Mods and Badges, and earn 250 Gamerscore worth of Xbox Live achievements.
Forza publisher Microsoft and developer Turn 10 Studios have not yet officially announced the expansion.
On November 20, microtransactions were introduced into Forza Motorsport 6. Explaining the decision, creative director Dan Greenawalt the game was "designed, tuned, and tested 100 percent without them" and added that the microtransactions can be toggled off.
In other recent Forza 6 news, Fallout 4-themed cars were made available in the game through a partnership with Microsoft and Bethesda. For more on Forza 6, check out GameSpot's review.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com