Forza 6 Porsche DLC Expansion Leaked
New cars, events, and customisation items reportedly on the way.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Forza Motorsport 6 will be updated with an optional Porsche-focused expansion in the future, if a leaked product listing from online retailer Amazon is to be believed.
The First 9 Minutes Of God Of War God Of War - 6 Tips You Should Know Before You Play Is Far Cry 2 Better Than Far Cry 5? The First Hour In God Of War God Of War - 13 Minutes Of PS4 Pro Gameplay Warhammer 40000: Mechanicus Brings XCOM To 40K Rainbow Six Siege Hits Record Number Of Players - GS News Update Fortnite: Battle Royale Offering Double XP This Weekend; New Update Out Now - GS News Update PUBG Getting Map Selection On PC, Adding Cave System To Codename: Savage - GS News Update Xbox's E3 2018 Plans And Fan Events Further Detailed - GS News Update Fortnite's Guided Missile Has Been Removed (For Real This Time) - GS News Update PS4 Update 5.53 Out Now, Asks To Collect EU Users' Data - GS News Update
As spotted by the Forza Forums, the expansion was listed for $20 and set for launch on March 1. The listing has since been edited to remove details, but AllGamesBeta has posted the information along with a screenshot of it.
Outlined below is the expansion's description, as written by its marketing team.
- Explore the past, present, and future of Porsche in an all-new guided Porsche Anthology campaign experience, featuring 48 new events across all of the Porsche models featured in the expansion.
- Collect, race, and customise 20 of Porsche's most famous cars, including nine models brand new to Xbox One. From groundbreaking early innovators like the 1957 356A Speedster to bleeding-edge engineering marvels like the 2015 #19 Porsche Team 919 Hybrid, the legacy of Porsche is on full display.
- Compete in new Porsche-themed multiplayer Leagues, Hoppers, and Rivals events.
- Virginia International Raceway makes its Forza Motorsport debut as a new track in Forza Motorsport 6. Tackle this classic American race track across seven distinct ribbons, all featuring night and wet configurations, and all running at glorious 1080p and 60 frames per second.
- Collect Porsche-exclusive Mods and Badges, and earn 250 Gamerscore worth of Xbox Live achievements.
Forza publisher Microsoft and developer Turn 10 Studios have not yet officially announced the expansion.
On November 20, microtransactions were introduced into Forza Motorsport 6. Explaining the decision, creative director Dan Greenawalt the game was "designed, tuned, and tested 100 percent without them" and added that the microtransactions can be toggled off.
In other recent Forza 6 news, Fallout 4-themed cars were made available in the game through a partnership with Microsoft and Bethesda. For more on Forza 6, check out GameSpot's review.