Fortnite's Week 10 Challenges: Robot Factory, Public Service Signs, Collect Wood, And More
Look out below.
Fortnite Season 9 has now reached tenth week, which means there's not long left before a new season arrives. It just so happens that there's a new batch of challenges in the game, so we've put together a quick overview of what needs to be done in Week 10. It includes a few that might prove tricky, such as tracking down the new Air Strike added in the latest patch. Others involve visiting public service announcements signs and harvest materials from certain locations you might not recognize, such as a Fork Knife or Umbrella or a Robot Factory. Here's the rundown on what's available.
As always, there are two sets of challenges: one available to all players and the other exclusively for those with a premium Battle Pass. In the former category, players will need to use air strikes, dish out damage with a shotgun, and search a bunch of ammo boxes. If you've spent V-Bucks on a Battle Pass, you can also visit public service announcement signs in a few locations, collect resources, kill enemies at specific spots, and do damage with a pickaxe for extra Battle Stars. Take a look at the full list of challenges below.
Fortnite Season 9, Week 10 Challenges
- Use an Air Strike in different matches (3) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns (500) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (7) -- 10 Battle Stars
- Visit public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall (5) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Collect Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Collect Stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Collect Metal from a Robot Factory – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3) -- 10 Battle Stars
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (200) -- 5 Battle Stars
Developer Epic Games released a third content update for Fortnite patch 9.30 on July 10. It added one new item to Battle Royale mode and a handful of other content to Fortnite Creative and Save the World. The new item is the aforementioned Air Strike, a Legendary-tier throwable item that will call in a hail of missiles on other players. It just so happens that players will need to use this item to complete one of this week's challenges. The Air Strike can be found as floor loot or in chests, supply drops, vending machines, or llamas, and you can only carry a maximum of two at a time.
With Season 10 likely just around the corner, you're running out of time to earn Season 9's various cosmetic unlocks. The best way to get them is to complete challenges the ones above and earn the Battle Stars required to level up your Battle Pass. Some rewards are available to all players, but most of them are reserved for those who spend the 950 V-Bucks on the Battle Pass.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com