Fortnite's Ghost Rider Cup Is Live Now
You'll have to place well in the tournament if you want him for free.
[Update: Fortnite's Ghost Rider Cup has officially gone live. The full rules, including the event structure, are available on game's official website. This also features information on scoring and scheduling, as well as prizes.
Fortnite is getting its next Marvel hero later this week. Ghost Rider is coming to the battle royale as part of another Marvel Knockout Super Series tournament. You can earn the skin for free if you place well in the competition.
Sometimes the legends are true...🔥— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) November 2, 2020
→ Ghost Rider Cup feat. Marvel Knockout LTM
→ Nov 4
🏆 Ghost Rider Outfit
→ Mark your calendars, the next two in the series are on Nov 11 & Nov 18th!
🔗: https://t.co/EVn30UDQbX pic.twitter.com/lNT3xaBfGI
Based on an early leak, the skins will look about how you'd expect them to. Ghost Rider himself has a spiky jacket, spiky belt, spiky boots, and spiky shoulder pads, and there are also spikes all over his Ghost Glider. His pickaxe and back bling are also suffienctly firey and dangerous.
The tournament takes place on November 4. Players need to form a three-person squad in order to participate. The top players in each region will earn their own Ghost Rider skin and back bling. The cosmetics will be purchasable for $20 USD in the item shop, just like the Daredevil skin, sometime after the event. You can see the full rules for the tournament on Epic's official site. Here's where you need to place in order to earn the reward:
- Europe - Top 800
- NA East - Top 500
- NA West - Top 200
- Brazil - Top 200
- Asia - Top 100
- Oceania - Top 100
- Middle East - Top 100
Marvel Knockout is a limited-time mode that pits teams against each other with special Marvel items. Every player is given select abilities from a pool of heroes like Dr. Doom, Iron Man, She-Hulk, Storm, Black Panther, Wolverine, Groot, and others. This announcement means Marvel Knockout will also return to regular playlists. It's great for earning experience quickly.
This is the second of four special Marvel Knockout tournaments. The first awarded select players with a Daredevil skin, back bling, harvesting tool, and glider. Two more are scheduled for November 11 and 18. A special finale tournament with a cash prize will take place on November 22.
- Fortnite: How To Scan A Server At A Surface Hub
- Fortnite Product Line Expanded As Epic Games Extends Contract With Hasbro
- Apple Has Now Dragged Valve Into Its Fight Against Epic
- Street Fighter Coming To Fortnite In New Crossover
- Fortnite: Inflatable Tubeman Llama Location Guide
- Epic Games Is Reportedly Behind A North Dakota Bill Targeting App Store Fees
- Fortnite Update 15.40 Out Now: What's New, Known Issues, And More
- Fortnite: Where To Find Cupid's Crossbow
- Fortnite Season 5, Week 11 Hearts Wild Challenges Guide: Crossbow, Fish Date, More
- Fortnite Love Potion Locations: Where To Find And Deliver Them
- Fortnite Season 5 Goes Live: Here's Everything We Know
- Fortnite Galactus Event Recap: Here's What Happened During The Live Event
- Fortnite Razor Crest Location: Where To Find Beskar For Mandalorian Shoulder Plate
- Streamers Had To Mute Fortnite's Galactus Event Because Of AC/DC
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.