Fortnite: The Yacht Location / Deadpool Floaties Guide
Find the Yacht and the remnants of Deadpool's pool party in this guide.
Fortnite: Chapter 2 Season 2 may be over, but little bits of Deadpool's pool party are still popping up. One of the challenges in Season 3's Week 2 tasks you with going to the ruins of Deadpool's Yacht to collect three red and black floaties. You'll get a big reward after completing this challenge. Get all of Deadpool's content done before you start on Aquaman's new content as part of Season 3.
Deadpool Yacht Location
The Yacht was left in pieces after The Device event submerged the entire Season 3 map in water. The remains of the boat can be found at the very northern tip of the map. It's got huge holes, new sections, and no people on board. Be wary though as the Yacht regularly falls out of the storm early in the game. Water is much more of a nuisance now than it was prior to The Device event.
Deadpool Floaties Locations
There are four floaties located on the boat, but you only need to collect three. One is on the very highest level next to a golden chest near the back end of the boat, a second is on the left hand side in between two beach chairs on the deck of the boat, and a third is located on the right hand side of the boat in one of the shipping containers connected to it.
What Reward Do You Get for Completing The Challenge?
Collecting all the necessary floaties will give you 40,000 experience points.
- Fortnite Wolverine Guide: How To Defeat Wolverine At Weeping Woods (Week 6)
- How To Get Wolverine's Fortnite Skins
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: Learn How To Make A Stark Robot Dance (Week 5)
- Fortnite Coral Castle Ring Locations: Where To Find All Floating Rings (Week 5)
- Fortnite Gorger Locations: Where To Destroy Gorgers And Gatherers (Week 5 Guide)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.