Fortnite Skye Sword Locations: Where To Find Skye's Sword In A Stone In High Places
Here's where to search Skye's sword in a stone in high places to complete one of Week 8's Fortnite challenges.
Fortnite Season 2's Week 8 challenges have arrived on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch, and mobile. This week brings the second set of Skye's Adventure challenges, and one of the more difficult ones asks you to search Skye's sword in a stone in high places. If you need help tracking those down, this guide will show you where you need to go.
Where Are Skye's Sword Locations?
There are several swords hidden around the map, and as the challenge teases, they're typically located in high places like mountaintops. You need to track down five swords to complete the challenge, but we've found at least nine of them across the island, giving you plenty of options. We've marked down the locations of all the swords we've found on below.
- Island northwest of Sweaty Sands in grid square A2
- West of Sweaty Sands in the upper left corner of grid square A4
- Northwest of Pleasant Park in grid square C2
- Between Pleasant Park and Frenzy Farm in grid square E3
- East of Craggy Cliffs in F2
- Just east of Holly Hedges
- Slightly northeast of Lazy Lake in grid square F5
- West of the Grotto in H5
- South of The Agency in E6
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you know where the swords are hidden, this challenge simply becomes a matter of tracking down five of them. After you've made your way to a sword, interact with it when prompted for your progress to be counted. Repeat the process until you've searched five swords and the challenge will be complete.
This isn't the only Week 8 challenge that may give you some trouble; you'll also need to fly a Choppa under a purple, red, and blue steel bridge. If you need help completing that or any other challenge from this season, you can find all of our maps and guides in our Fortnite Season 2 challenges roundup.
- Fortnite Is Counting Down To Doomsday, And Here's What That Means
- Fortnite Safe House Locations: Where To Eliminate Henchmen For Storm The Agency Challenge
- Fortnite's New 90 FPS Feature On OnePlus Phones Offers Something Consoles Can't
- Fortnite Update 12.61: Storm The Agency Challenges And Drake's Tootsie Slide Emote
- Fortnite's Season 3 Start Date
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org