Here's where you can find another free Battle Star in Fortnite: Battle Royale.
We're another week into Season 5 of Fortnite, and with it comes a new set of challenges for players to complete. As before, finishing all of the objectives in a given week will check off one of Season 5's Road Trip challenges, which in turn will reward you with a special loading screen that points to the location of a secret Battle Star hidden somewhere around the island. We also know what the season-long Road Trip skin reward is.
Epic has released a long list of challenges in Season 5 thus far, and if you've managed to complete six full weeks' worth of them, you'll unlock the loading screen pictured below. This one depicts a group of characters gathered around a giant projection screen at a drive-in theater watching a movie together.
That's a fairly obvious indication that the Battle Star is hidden in Risky Reels, although its actual location is much more subtly alluded to. If you look closely at the red pickup truck nearest the movie screen, you'll see the faint silhouette of a Battle Star just above its trunk. Head to the area at the start of a match, find the same red pickup truck, and the Battle Star will be waiting. Collect it to level your Battle Pass up by one tier.
If you still need help finding the Battle Star, you can see its exact location on the map below. We've also put together the video above showing exactly where the Battle Star is hidden. Be advised, however, that the Battle Star will only appear if you've completed six weeks of challenges and unlocked the above loading screen; you won't be able to simply head to the area and find it if you haven't done the preceding steps.
The latest batch of weekly challenges has players searching where stone heads are looking and completing time trials, among other objectives. The latter are a new type of challenge that task players with going to a certain location and collecting stopwatch symbols before a time limit expires. You can find all of our guides for Fortnite's Season 5 challenges below.
This week also brought with it a new update for Fortnite. Patch 5.21 introduced a new weapon to Battle Royale--the Heavy Sniper--and marked the start of two new limited-time modes: Soaring 50s and Sniper Shootout. For more on Epic's popular battle royale game, be sure to check out our complete Season 5 coverage.
Fortnite Season 5 Challenge Guides
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Where To Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Where To Find Risky Reels Treasure Map
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Where To Search Between An Oasis, Rock Archway, And Dinosaurs
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Basketball Hoop Locations
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Follow Treasure Map In Flush Factory, Shoot Clay Pigeons
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: All Clay Pigeons Locations
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Search Between Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, Stunt Mountain
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Flaming Hoops Locations
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Secret Road Trip Challenge For Free Battle Pass Tier
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Follow Snobby Shores Treasure Map, Using Rift Portals
- Fortnite Challenge Guide: Find Rift Portal Locations
- How To Get Free Fortnite Battle Pass Tier -- Week 1 Road Trip Challenge
Fortnite Season 5 Coverage
- Fortnite Season 5 Is Live
- Fortnite Season 5 Update Adds Nintendo Switch Motion Controls
- Fortnite Season 5: All The Skins, Back Bling, Contrails, Gliders
- Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass: Every Reward
- Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, Free V-Bucks, And How It Works
- Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass's Big Chase: The Level 100 Ragnarok Skin
- Fortnite Offering $8 Million In Big Esports Event
- New Fortnite Update Adds A Hilarious Tribute To The Map
- Fortnite Skins For Founder's Pack: Here's The Two Exclusive New Outfits
- With Fortnite's Android Release, Epic Will Bypass Google Play