Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 Challenges
Fortnite Epic Quests and Legendary Quests for Week 4.
The Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 challenges are just around the corner. This week's Legendary Quests are now live, as they appear in-game every Wednesday, while Epic Quests will follow tomorrow on July 1 at the same hour. With another full list of story-focused quests and others that will have you piloting a UFO, we've got your full preview here. Plan accordingly and you'll unlock hundreds of thousands more XP toward your Battle Pass. Here are your Week 4 challenges in Fortnite.
- Search the farm for clues (0/2) - 45,000 XP
- Visit Farmer Steel's favorite places (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Collect doomsday preppers guide (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Forage for food, need supplies (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage near an Abductor (0/1000)
- Destroy hiding places (0/3)
- Destroy Objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery (0/5)
- Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (0/1)
- Hunt an infected animal (0/1)
- Travel in a Saucer (0/1000)
- Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam (0/1)
Once more, the Legendary Quests this week focus on the story of Season 7. This time it's the disappearance of noted anti-alien activist Farmer Steel, who was last seen in Season 6 decrying the destruction of his crops by the aliens and their crop circles. Each of these quests will involve more specific tasks only available during Week 4, so get them done before next Wednesday if you want to earn both the XP and story details.
As for the Epic Quests, they focus on a lot of the new content from the Fortnite 17.10 patch including new Abductors, the Mothership, and animals infected by parasites. Refer to our Fortnite 17.10 patch notes for each of these as we previously broke down how to use these new gameplay features. Hiding places are things like dumpsters, porta-potties, and haybales. To destroy them, simply take your pickaxe to them for the stealthiest approach.
As for the Saucers, or UFOs as most people call them, we've got a full Fortnite UFO guide as well, including where to find them and how to use them. That will help you with traveling in one and using your tractor beam to abduct another player.
The last challenge asks you to destroy objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, or--here's a twist--Holly Hatchery. The location formerly known as Holly Hedges will soon be taken over by the aliens and will feature lots of new alien parasite enemies. Expect that change to occur before Thursday to make way for the challenges going live at that time.
If you're reading this worried about your Week 3 progress, don't sweat it. There's still time to complete the Fortnite Week 3 challenges and collect all four Week 3 Alien Artifacts too. Just make sure to finish them off before Wednesday.
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Map Changes
- Fortnite Miles Morales And Green Goblin Skins Teased On Chapter 3 Map
- How To Use Tents In Fortnite: Campsites Explained
- Fortnite Victory Crowns Explained: Why Some Players' Names Are In Gold
- All New Weapons And Items In Fortnite Chapter 3
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 NPC Locations
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.