Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Challenges
Grab your ticket to the new Fortnite Quests.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges are here with another week of Legendary Quests having arrived on Wednesday and the remaining Epic Quests going love on Thursday. We've got the full list of Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 challenges for the XP-chasers of the community. With hundreds of thousands more XP to be gained before next Wednesday, here's the full list of new Fortnite challenges for Week 3 to help you climb the Battle Pass tier system and unlock every last reward.
Fortnite Week 3 Epic Quests
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at a fishing spot (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) - 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Use nuts and bolts (0/3) - 30,000 XP
Fortnite Week 3 Legendary Quests
- Get Slone's orders from a Payphone (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus (0/1) - 15,000 XP
- Place welcome signs in Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Place alien light communication devices on mountain tops (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) - 30,000 XP
This week's Legendary Quests include several which include more story threads surrounding the alien-IO war. This includes things like how to collect cat food, how to place alien light communication devices on mountain tops, place welcome signs in Pleasant Park or Believer Beach, and how to place boomboxes in Believer Beach. In all cases, you can use our guides linked above for steps on how to complete each of those. To converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus, use our guide linked above. As for how to get Slone's orders from a payphone, any pay phone will do.
As for the Epic Quests, things are much simpler. To dance near a lit campfire, simply light one by interacting with it, then choose any emote. Whenever Fortnite instructions say to "dance," any emote will do. Fishing Spots are the rippling spots in any body of water, so grab five total fish from there. To destroy boats, look for them near bodies of water like at Craggy Cliffs and, if you've got the time, use your Pickaxe melee attack to conserve ammo. You can glide with a chicken by grabbing it and simply jumping.
To travel between Porta-Potties, enter one at Coral Castle, Catty Corner, or Corny Complex, and it will spit you out from another nearby, like a short-distance fast-travel mechanic. Remember that not all porta-potties offer this quick getaway, so head to these spots specifically. Lastly, you can find nuts and bolts dropped by AI UFOs or inside red toolboxes scattered randomly around the island, often found in garages or at gas stations.
- Fortnite Snap Quests - Where To Find All Tover Tokens And Unlock All Cosmetics
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Map Changes
- Fortnite Miles Morales And Green Goblin Skins Teased On Chapter 3 Map
- How To Use Tents In Fortnite: Campsites Explained
- Fortnite Victory Crowns Explained: Why Some Players' Names Are In Gold
- All New Weapons And Items In Fortnite Chapter 3
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.