Fortnite Season 7 Week 10 Challenges
Doctor Slone has more plans for subterfuge and sabotage.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 10 challenges have arrived, including the Legendary quests and the Epic quests. This season has been a fan favorite, and this week should be one of the busiest yet, and not just because of the new Quests moving the story forward. The Legendary Quests went live on August 11 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET, while the Epic Quests followed a day later. Here's how to finish them all.
Week 10 Legendary Quests
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (1) - 15,000 XP
- Damage an opponent in the Slurpy Swamp abduction site (1) - 45,000 XP
- Collect a Grab-itron (1) - 30,000 XP
- Place video cameras at different landing ship locations (3) - 30,000 XP
- Visit an Abductor (1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership (1) - 30,000 XP
Week 10 Epic Quests
- Use the Grab-itron or saucer's abductor beam to deliver a tractor to Hayseed's Farm (1) - 30,000 XP
- Travel in an Inflate-A-Bull (200) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Guardian Towers (3) - 30,000 XP
- Catch a gun while fishing (1) - 30,000 XP
- Outlast opponents (200) - 30,000 XP
- Eliminations at close range (1) 30,000 XP
- Damage Doctor Slone (50) - 30,000 XP
This may be the easiest week of challenges of the season so far. Let's start with the Legendary Quests. As always, head to any bus stop to get Slone's orders from a payphone. If you need an exact location, try the payphone at the west end of Misty Meadows, or outside any gas station. Next head to the southwestern quadrant of the map to damage an opponent in the Slurpy Swamp abduction site. Any amount of damage will do. To collect a Grab-itron, your best best is to search atop Abductors or on the Mothership, but they can appear in even basic chests--or among the loot from fallen enemies, of course.
We have a separate guide helping you to place video cameras at different landing ship locations, but the TLDR of it is to look toward the hills overlooking Retail Row, Lazy Lake, and Misty Meadows. You'll need to visit all three spots and place a camera within each locale. To visit an Abductor, simply drop on top of any Abductor in any round. They move with each match you play, but there are always multiple to choose from and you can see them on your map before boarding the Battle Bus.
The final Legendary Quest tells you to visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership. Starting on Wednesday, the factory from Slurpy Swamp will not be on the map anymore; it'll be on the Mothership. All you have to do is get Abducted by waiting under any Abductor for a few minutes until it abducts everyone in range of its humming, green tractor beam. Once on the Mothership, look for Slurp Factory and get close enough to it to complete this week's Legendary Quests.
Moving onto Epic Quests, the fastest way to use the Grab-itron or saucer's abductor beam to deliver a tractor to Hayseed's Farm is to pilot the UFO that sits inside the big red barn at Corny Complex. Then use the tractor beam to lift any nearby tractor--there are plenty within Corny Complex--and take it across the river to nearby Hayseed's Farm.
To travel in an Inflate-A-Bull, find one in any chest or buy one directly from Rick, then travel in it for 200 meters. There are six Guardian towers around the island, and for this week's quests, you need to visit any three of them, so pick the three that work for you. In a UFO or other vehicle, you can complete this challenge very quickly.
To catch a gun while fishing, you need only to fish at any fishing spot. Loot is randomized, but after a few tries, you'll probably catch a gun instead of a fish or other loot. Any gun will count, so don't sweat it. To outlast 200 opponents, you'll need to play at last three matches. Just stay alive by any means necessary until you've outlasted a cumulative 200 loopers.
To record an elimination at close range, your best bet is to use an SMG or shotgun. Eliminating just one player at "close range," or within 10 meters, will complete this challenge. The last challenge demands you damage Doctor Slone. Thie leader of the IO has been holed up in the secret bunkers within Corny Complex and she's a very tough boss to defeat. Luckily, you only need to deal 50 total damage, which isn't much at all.
- Fortnite Chapter 3 May Be Coming Next Month, Fan Theory Suggests
- What's In The Fortnite Item Shop Today - November 3, 2021: Minty Legends Pack And More
- Fortnite Sledgehammer Quests: How To Defeat Boss Cube Monster, Find Cube Monster Parts
- Fortnite Ember Punchcard Quests: Where To Find A Fireplace, Heal From A Campfire
- Fortnite Naruto Skin Inches Closer After Recent Leaks
- Fortnite November 2 Patch Adds A New Exotic Weapon
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.